The Education Forum

Backyard pictures

Paul, i am getting avg virus hit from your latest your pet link... ..b

Thanks, Bernice, and for all who posted warnings about my web site after I uploaded two TV programs of Walker being interviewed by the White Citizens' Council.

AT&T told me yesterday with certainty that one or more hackers has been attacking my site. So, I scanned all the contents of my site and removed some alien objects.

Then I decided to upload my two movies to YouTube; so now when you visit my web site at www.pet880.com you can see two links at the top that point the user to my YouTube uploads.

If you still see any warnings, feel free to let me know. AT&T has set a trap for the hackers now!

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, if you still get those warnings from my web site, but you'd like to see those two movies of interviews of General Walker, you can go directly to YouTube at this address for Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yUW019xoA

This is the man that Oswald allegedly tried to shoot on 10 April 1963.

This is the man that Oswald allegedly called a "fascist" to Marina, after which Marina added that note (Hunter of fascists, ha ha ha) to the back of the Backyard Photograph that Oswald signed and sent to George De Mohrenschildt!

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

David; thankyou,certainly a new approach, very interesting, differences seen.......fellas, does anyone have an answer as yet, to the dogs nose artifat within the backyard photo...thanks...b...

Appreciated Bernice... Let me take it one step further...

Putting aside faces, angles, stereoscopes... is the right hand that we see in the BYP the same as ANY of these three other hands we KNOW are Oswald's?

The arrest image - slender fingers, pronounced knuckles on the fingers, upturned thumb...

The BYP... short, stubby fingers, no pronounced knuckles, deep groves up to the wrist (btw, this is from the BYP Lamson posted)

and finally... that space between ring finger and pinkie...

Would anyone claim the arrest right hand is the same as the BYP right hand?

Oswaldsrighthandcomparison_zpsc371fc23.jpg

Appreciated Bernice... Let me take it one step further...

Putting aside faces, angles, stereoscopes... is the right hand that we see in the BYP the same as ANY of these three other hands we KNOW are Oswald's?

The arrest image - slender fingers, pronounced knuckles on the fingers, upturned thumb...

The BYP... short, stubby fingers, no pronounced knuckles, deep groves up to the wrist (btw, this is from the BYP Lamson posted)

and finally... that space between ring finger and pinkie...

Would anyone claim the arrest right hand is the same as the BYP right hand?

David, in my humble opinion, the photo of the fingers in the right hand of CE-133A is probably Oswald's hand.

I think we must take into consideration the fact that the camera used was a very cheap, Imperial Reflex camera, as well as the real possibility that the lighting and shadows of the turning of the fingers probably obscures the tips of the fingers so that they are not visible.

I don't have a problem with the hands. My main problem is the one first articulated by Malcom Thompson and John Pickard and echoed by Jack White, namely, that the head on three photos is the same size, while the bodies of the three photos are not the same size.

I'm still waiting for NARA to send me high-quality digital reproductions fo CE-133A, CE-133B and CE-133C, so that I can attempt to reproduce the Thompson-Pickard-White photographic experiments myself.

Unless I see more evidence, the right-hand is a non-issue, IMHO.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Everyone is entitled.... yet I am sorry you cannot see the obvious difference between the hands...

Regarding Maclom and Pickard... there is also the mention from the AeroSpace analysis which CLEARLY identified a line crossing the chin. and was summarily explained away using HSCA-ese

(398) The 133-B negative (CE 749) was digitally processed at the

Aerospace Corp. and the University of California Image Processing

Institute using several different image-processing techniques. This

process confirmed that the grain distribution was uniform. (173) (See

g. IV-31, JFK exhibit 197.) Under very carefully adjusted display

conditions, the scanned image of the Oswald backyard negative did

exhibit irregular, very fine lines in the chin area. The lines appeared,

however, only with the Aerospace gradient-enhancement process,

where the technique was applied at a much higher resolution (i.e., the

image area scanned was magnified since only a small portion of the

picture was being subjected to the computations) .

(399) Although the cause of these lines has not been definitely establishedthere is no evidence to indicate that they are the result of an

attempt to fake the photograph . This is because similar, although less

pronounced, lines were found using the same digital enhancement technique

on a known authentic photographic negative. Therefore, those

lines may have been a product of the enhancement process.

Everyone is entitled.... yet I am sorry you cannot see the obvious difference between the hands...

Regarding Maclom and Pickard... there is also the mention from the AeroSpace analysis which CLEARLY identified a line crossing the chin. and was summarily explained away using HSCA-ese

(398) The 133-B negative (CE 749) was digitally processed at the Aerospace Corp. and the University of California Image Processing Institute using several different image-processing techniques. This process confirmed that the grain distribution was uniform. (173) (See g. IV-31, JFK exhibit 197.) Under very carefully adjusted display conditions, the scanned image of the Oswald backyard negative did exhibit irregular, very fine lines in the chin area. The lines appeared, however, only with the Aerospace gradient-enhancement process, where the technique was applied at a much higher resolution (i.e., the image area scanned was magnified since only a small portion of the picture was being subjected to the computations) .

(399) Although the cause of these lines has not been definitely establishedthere is no evidence to indicate that they are the result of an

attempt to fake the photograph . This is because similar, although less pronounced, lines were found using the same digital enhancement technique on a known authentic photographic negative. Therefore, those lines may have been a product of the enhancement process.

David, we can agree about the chin for the time being. I am suspending judgment until I get the material evidence into my own hands.

However, for the time being I have video of Malcom Thompson, video of John Pickard, and video of Jack White, and they seem to make a firm case -- especially regarding the possibility of the same head being pasted on different body poses.

The line in the chin would be the most likely point of the pasting.

When Lee Harvey Oswald was confronted with a Backyard photograph, he immediately said (according to official memoirs) that the photograph was a forgery in which his "head was pasted onto somebody else's body."

Thompson-Pickard-White offered their technical opinions apart from Oswald's claim.

Craig cited HSCA text that claimed that Thompson-Pickard retracted their statements -- but that is what I would expect from the HSCA, since Robert Blakey believed (erroneously, according to me) that proof of Backyard Photograph fakery was final proof of a sophisticated conspiracy to frame Oswald.

Blakey was not going to go down that road.

I have seen nothing from Thompson or Pickard themselves to reverse their stories -- and furthermore, since they worked for the UK government, any interference with a US government investigation was politically forbidden. So I don't take their silence for agreement.

But -- I will even suspend judgment on that point until I have the NARA high-quality digital reproductions of the Backyard Photographs in my copy of Photoshop.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

I have seen nothing from Thompson or Pickard themselves to reverse their stories -- and furthermore, since they worked for the UK government, any interference with a US government investigation was politically forbidden. So I don't take their silence for agreement.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

ROFLMAO!