The Education Forum

Lovelady Was Wearing His Unbuttoned Shirt In Front Of The TSBD After The Assassination

Lovelady+PD+painted.jpg

Chris Davidsons Stabilized GIF

Untitled-2.gif

When this footage is presented using a nice clear version, it is crystal clear that the man in the film is Lovelady.

And that the whole painted in hair of a stand in scenario is just another pathetic Hooke collage

that came from Ralph Cinque. and was posted by proxy on this forum for Ralph Cinque by Jim Fetzer.

Jim Fetzer did not create these collages that he has flooded the forum with, Cinque and Hooke did.

on there website: Oswald Innocence Project ( O.I.P )

Perhaps we need a ruling here from our Moderator:

Don

I was under the impression that it was against forum rules to post by proxy for Banned members ( Cinque, Hooke )

can you please give a ruling so we know EXACTLY where we stand.

What are the Education Forum Guidlines regarding the posting of images on behalf of Banned members ?

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to point out for the record, that several times on various forums

Cinque was caught out deliberately using images which had the incorrect ratio size.

thus causing people contained in the images to appear as being either(too short, or too tall, or too thin, or too fat)

and distorted the shape and size of the subiects being studied

Perhaps we need a ruling here from our Moderator:

Don

I was under the impression that it was against forum rules to post by proxy for Banned members ( Cinque, Hooke )

can you please give a ruling so we know EXACTLY where we stand.

What are the Education Forum Guidlines regarding the posting of images on behalf of Banned members ?

I found James' original postings on the previous thread helpful, even if it was connected to banned members which I can't comment on.

It made me look at the the issue in greater detail than I have before and allowed me to engage in the discussion,

What I find unhelpful is the repeat posting of the same material and, when questions are raised, the same material being re posted yet again without any additional explanation that might resolve any shortcomings of the original post..

And if material is the result of study or debate on another website or forum, lets be transparent and say so when we post it,

Edited by Lindsay Anderson

Ralph Cinque and Jim Fetzer continue to STRONGLY deny that they have ever seen anyone in Altgens 6 who looks like elbow man.

And yet, while Ralph Cinque was in Dealey Plaza doing his Altgen6 re-Creation

he specifically had a stand in pose as elbow man.

From the O.I.P Website

This is Ralph Cinque's own photo comparison, done by him

SH+image+6.jpg

My cropped colorized version of Altgen's 6 below

Edited by Robin Unger