The Education Forum

Hackers attacking JFK research sites

UPDATE - It's just the main opening page that was hacked, the forum is still there if people have the link. Hopefully just a false alarm then.

Not attempting to provoke internecine squabbles here by mentioning it but I notice, as of a few minutes ago, the Deep Politics Forum has been hacked and displays a garish hackers message rather than its traiditonal logo and messageboard. Sheesh...

I think some posters here are members of both forums. Just a heads-up to the EF here to hopefully have all their web defences up and running (firewalls etc) to avoid anything similar as I suspect any hacking of sites like this at the moment is probably not unrelated to the anniversary coming up in November.

Edited by Anthony Thorne

UPDATE - It's just the main opening page that was hacked, the forum is still there if people have the link. Hopefully just a false alarm then.

Not attempting to provoke internecine squabbles here by mentioning it but I notice, as of a few minutes ago, the Deep Politics Forum has been hacked and displays a garish hackers message rather than its traiditonal logo and messageboard. Sheesh...

I think some posters here are members of both forums. Just a heads-up to the EF here to hopefully have all their web defences up and running (firewalls etc) to avoid anything similar as I suspect any hacking of sites like this at the moment is probably not unrelated to the anniversary coming up in November.

Thanks Anthony. This is a very bad one it appears. Being worked on but no clue when we will be back up. In the meantime don't try to access it. I got many viruses yesterday and had to run programs several times to rid the infected computer. Hard to say if the 50th has anything to do with this. Anyone who visits DPF knows we cover a very wide range of topics. So who did this is anyone's guess.

Dawn

BLACK OP radio site was down for a time, as was the Lancer forum. THE DAY I posted my negative review of Blaine's book, my blog was temporarily deleted; same thing when I posted a so-so review of Hill's book