The Education Forum

No Chance For a New Inquiry Into the JFK Assassination!

Terry Adams

Sounds like resignation to me.

not at all.

let me drone on for a moment..

so you prove one facet of the case 100% that points to a conspiracy. ok.

now you have to get all the investigative departments to cooperate.

lets say for fantastical purposes, you get "Senator Cludhopper" to take it to congress and open a new investigation with the caveat that there will be no national security crap etc..

so now you have the CIA, FBI, R2D2 and everyone else told in no uncertain terms to cooperate.

ok..so the Secret Service files were destroyed, a number of people directly involved are dead and even with national security as a cop out aside,

you aren't going to get a living current or former member of any of these agencies to incriminate themselves..or a buddy.

so you can say "resignation" all you like...it's more that reality precludes a solved case entirely.

you tell me though when you have your pitchfork and your torch and you are gonna storm Washington for some answers..

I'll come with ya...

the power structure you live in today was built on the bones of the same power structure then...the mafia is now a liqour company and LBJ's Brown and Root cohorts are a large weapons manufacturing conglom...you think for one second these fellers are going to just play along?

don't be naive. keep pushing. by all means don't quit, but understand that there are very real and very hard obstacles to this thing..

good luck.

Edited by Blair Dobson

"Context is key Terry".. ;) Blair, I meant to put 'LOL' at the end of the dots. I hope that you know it was just in jest!

of course. my comment isn't a snap... ;)

be right back...Rene Dahinden is here to help build my 1/2 scale mockup of Dealey Plaze out of All Sorts Candy...

The Dal Tex building is looking deeeeelicious!

If we are resigned to the fact that we will never get justice or truth, for whatever reason is given then we don't deserve it.

Barry,

there is already a lot of truth out there...justice, not so much.

But what about all the folks in Viet Nam that got blown up for no reason?

What about The American Indian?

What about the Black Civil Rights workers?

Can you give Arbenz back his country?

Can you give central America back to the central Americans?

At what point do you have to stop and say " I'm right here, right now...what can I do..?"

And why does Kennedy deserve so much justice?

Not trying to be a dick, I agree with you and you are correct; most Joe Q Publics just want to stay out of it..."what's the point".

But Kennedy is no longer a "real world scenario" anymore. It's a paracosm now. A myth.

We don't deserve it honestly. we moan about climate change and drive to the store two blocks away.

We moan about China and we shop at WalMart...

so ask this of yourself...

as someone once said..

"ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.

ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man."

that starts with you. not with unravelling a mystery and getting an answer.

If everyone on this board, tomorrow proved it was LBJ and his cadre of cross dressers, what then?

LBJ drank himself to death and died a pathetic, lonely and paranoid old man. What other justice is there than that?

Would he answer for Viet Nam?

Would Dulles answer for Guatemala?

Nope.

So we learn from this. I learned what I understand about spy and statecraft from reading about JFK, and what I understand about modern history and social sciences from studying WW2. Did Hitler answer for anything? the 7000 or more SS men who wandered away after the war?

Von Braun?

Not everyone is made to answer for their crimes...

So do your best in not becoming a monster to fight monsters...

Kennedy tried and died an awful death because of it. that's why you should fight the hard fight.

But not everyone gets a statue and not everyone dies a hero.

This will keep the right people looking sideways at big government for a long time to come.

That in itself is a reassuring thought.

It's not for naught...but if you expect answers and closure on Kennedy, you are betting on the wrong horse.

There will always be a "Von Pain In the Ass" with his laser pointer saying how we all got it wrong, even if we proved it..

End Sermon.

Go do something nice for a stranger today. Go spread some goodwill.

Peace out man.

Edited by Blair Dobson

We must all do what we think is right. JFK did what he thought was right and it got him killed. Truth is truth, without it we all live shallow lives, devoid of

integrity. Our very existence becomes meaningless. Just existing until we die. If we accept that we are sheep, all manner of injustices will prevail. Evil only exist if good men allow it.

We must all do what we think is right. JFK did what he thought was right and it got him killed. Truth is truth, without it we all live shallow lives, devoid of

integrity. Our very existence becomes meaningless. Just existing until we die. If we accept that we are sheep, all manner of injustices will prevail. Evil only exist if good men allow it.

nope. you are now heading into the land of la la.

evil exists because it exists. power is not a means to an end, it is an end.. what you are saying is that night only exists because the daylight allows it and that is not the case...

"truth" is both objective and subjective. you are now pontificating along very unrealistic dogmatic and altruistic lines.

you need to find your truths. Lots of good people die trying to do good every day. Lots of people live long lives and make big changes around themselves and act indepedently of the evil around them. They aren't shallow and they aren't sheep either.

you need to go do some good Barry, go and do a good deed. You won't get killed either.

this is where our discussion ends...

good luck