The Education Forum

Gary Mack has A LOT of explaining to do

FACT? not in a court. but you cannot deny that maps had been discussed, sewers discussed, and Smith/Anti-Cubans/CIA is at the center of it...

If you are so certain, based on "He thinks that captain Will Fritz might have mentioned something about that, but that Mr. Fruge was not sure on this point," then no, we are not on the same page.

If we're going to regard the exalted law enforcement people of the original investigation of Oswald with some caution, we're going to have to regard the exalted law enforcement people of the later investigations with some level of caution, too. Certainly you see the hypocrisy of not doing so. I'll have more on one of those officers in my book.

You make excellent points there, Stephen. Regardless of how obvious something may seem, without evidence, it will not withstand attack.

That being said, it is curious to note how many obvious leads were passed up by the investigating bodies in the assassination. I have always been astounded how the search for the assassin(s) immediately narrowed to one man with the discovery of the rifle on the 6th floor. What a brilliant bit of police work, deducing that the assassin had acted alone, with the discovery of a rifle and some spent cartridges.

FACT? not in a court. but you cannot deny that maps had been discussed, sewers discussed, and Smith/Anti-Cubans/CIA is at the center of it...

If you are so certain, based on "He thinks that captain Will Fritz might have mentioned something about that, but that Mr. Fruge was not sure on this point," then no, we are not on the same page.

If we're going to regard the exalted law enforcement people of the original investigation of Oswald with some caution, we're going to have to regard the exalted law enforcement people of the later investigations with some level of caution, too. Certainly you see the hypocrisy of not doing so. I'll have more on one of those officers in my book.

Okay Roy... I was careful to state that this amounts to circumstantial evidence PILING UP... that this is not just some random factoid thrown out that stand alone...

Smith, the maps, his friends, most items of Chermaine's story to Fruge checking out.... Did Fruge see these maps? IDK.... but he felt it important enough to ask about them...

I have come to the conclusion that those outside the cover-up who stumble upon elements of the conspiracy can be assumed reliable until proven otherwise, whereas those involved like Fritz, Hill, Stringfellow, Day, etc... we get the opposite... Total BS until corroborated and authenticated.... either way both sides of the story requires corroboration.

Will you be telling us now that Smith had nothing to do with JFK, Oswald, Bannister, etc.... or just that this "FACT" is about the same as most other anti-(Harvey)Oswald-did-it info... circumstantial, since hard evidence of the conspiracy is not so easy to come by?

Wonder who spooked Fritz into ignoring Fruge.

Cheramie told him she had worked for Ruby, of "Pinky," as she knew him, at his night club in Dallas and claimed Ruby and Oswald "had been shacking up for years.(74) Fruge said he called Capt. Will Fritz of the Dallas Police Department with this information.(75) Fritz answered, he wasn't interested.(76) Fritz and the Louisiana State Police dropped the investigation into the matter.(77)

Fruge offhandedly asked Buras if the Committee had found the diagrams of the sewer system in Dealey Plaza that were supposed to have been located in Sergio Arcacha Smith's apartment in Dallas.