The Education Forum

credibility of multiple complicitors on 6th floor

How much weight does the theory of multiple persons on the 6th floor at 12:30 that day, complicit in the murder, carry with the members here? Have been fascinated for some time by the postulations of theorists like Glenn Sample based on the statements of possible assassination participants and other debatable evidence. So I bring it to no other venue but here, to who I consider the foremost experts.

How much weight does the theory of multiple persons on the 6th floor at 12:30 that day, complicit in the murder, carry with the members here? Have been fascinated for some time by the postulations of theorists like Glenn Sample based on the statements of possible assassination participants and other debatable evidence. So I bring it to no other venue but here, to who I consider the foremost experts.

I consider it quite possible. I don't think one can dismiss Arnold Rowland's claim he saw someone in the west window out of hand. There's also Connally's wounds, which seem more in line with a shot from the west window.

There's also this. A large percentage of witnesses standing in front of the TSBD thought the last shot came from west of the building. Most think this means the grassy knoll. But I'm not so sure. I'm fairly certain it's never been tested, but I suspect a shot from the knoll and a shot from the west end of the sixth floor would sound quite similar to someone standing in front of the building.

I don't think one can dismiss Arnold Rowland's claim he saw someone in the west window out of hand.

I, for one, do not dismiss Arnold Rowland's account of seeing a "west side" gunman out of hand at all. He was almost certainly telling the truth about that part of his testimony (even though Vincent Bugliosi disagrees; and this is one of only a small handful of times I disagree with Vince's analysis and conclusions).

And, in my opinion, the key to knowing that Arnold Rowland was truthful when he said he saw a man holding a rifle on the west end of the Depository's sixth floor shortly before 12:30 is the testimony of Rowland's wife, Barbara. (Plus Barbara Rowland's 11/22/63 affidavit as well, which corroborates her husband's version of events.)

But the person Arnold Rowland saw that day on the west end of the Depository wasn't some unknown gunman. It was none other than Lee Harvey Oswald. That is almost certainly a fact, despite the "timeline" discrepancies that inevitably will crop up in a situation like this when many people are asked after an event to try and reconstruct the times when certain things occurred. But such timing discrepancies are not absolute proof of conspiracy or of multiple gunmen on the sixth floor.

More here -----> JFK-Archives.blogspot.com / An Oswald Timeline

-----

Edited by David Von Pein

There's also Connally's wounds, which seem more in line with a shot from the west window.

Do you think then that Connally may have been deliberately shot? And if so, why?