The Education Forum

CIA agent's deathbed confession of assassinations he carried out

Mark - care to elaborate?

Douglas - thanks for posting this. Of course we are all tempted to dismiss it as the ravings of a crazed dying man. Is he in fact dead? The postscript that the FBI is taking this seriously is strange, and very doubtful. I would like to know a lot more about this individual, a la Tom Scully. I doubt the official record will offer many clues

Thanks David - I tried googling Pope Francis warning about the Hadron particle accelerator, which does, curiously enough, appear to be restarting today, Easter Sunday. Anyway, a similar lack of corroboration. The problem of course is that even if you are correct, it is still worrisome. After all, would we expect our press to follow up on any new and startling info on JFK? I still wonder if the story posted by Douglass is true.

I read the text of the Pope's Easter message as released by the Vatican and there was no mention of the Haldron Collider.

It appears that the stories in the WorldNetDailyReport are a mixture of fact and fiction or just fiction. I wonder what the motive is to grind these out each day. What a waste or time and energy

Here is how the website describes itself:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/

Thanks for looking that up Douglas. As for Castro and MM, dunno. She was a supporter. Wasnt she a member of FPCC or something?

Holy hitman, Batman! Is the CIA really coming clean on its past? Would the CIA really let a person like this out of its clutches to spill big Agency beans? Has this guy signed a book deal yet?

I recall a thread started by Mr. Simpkin in the not too distant past in which he said, more or less, that the Agency will publicize some sort of 'limited confession' in the JFK assassination. He used a term I can't recall at the moment. Is that what this is?

Discussion comments suggestions:

Surely, the FBI's not going to let this guy dirty on the Bureau back in the days when Hoover was its dictator, would they?

What about Dorothy Kilgallen & Mary Pinchot Meyers? Did this fellow ice them too under orders?

How many more ex-CIA guys like this are still floating around 'out there' if this guy's for real?

I, for one, would love for the truth to be revealed while I'm still here breathing air on this chunk of polluted space rock. Whatever really happened to JFK & why, I can handle it; no spoon feeding required. Besides, according to my religious upbringing & education, I'm supposed to learn the real deal on everything when I'm unplugged. So is everyone else. Release all the files, come clean & let's move past 51 years ago. The more time we all spend on determining what happened to JFK is time we should have spent dealing with an evil army determined to destroy us globally.

The public's been lied to so much, at this point it's difficult to tell if this is another 'just discovered' Zapruder film BS story or not. I'll definitely keep an eye on it to see how it develops. Thanks for the heads up, Mr. Caddy.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch