The Education Forum

Does Amos Euins appear in any films pre-shooting

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

Not talking about the motorcycle scenes -- has he ever been identified in any home movies or photos taken before the shooting?

Not talking about the motorcycle scenes -- has he ever been identified in any home movies or photos taken before the shooting?

Could this be him Mark?

Is%20this%20Euins%20in%20Bell_zpsb8wadoh

This seems to be more likely him

Euins%20here%20instead_zpsohsipvvh.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Guest Mark Valenti

Don't think so, according to his description. See the girl in blue at the far right? He claims he was standing behind that and then crouched down. Not sure how a little guy like that could see anything in that position.

Could this be him Mark?

That's Euins talking with the policeman, but obviously the photo was taken after the assassination.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Here's as thought Tommy...

I embedded a photo that we know is Euins to help identify him in the Bell frame of that corner ...

That uncanny ability to state the obvious while missing the entire point of the discussion shines

:sun

Could this be him Mark?

David,

In the bottom frame,your white arrow is pointing to Rosemary Willis.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/0Z8vK9Hz/file.html

Mark,

Not that I know of.

We tried to locate him in this area long ago, but as with most topics, it remains unresolved.

Euins description could fit with someone who possibly was watching on Houston St as the limo passed, and then turned/moved to watch it travel down Elm St.

This frame is from Dorman. I just don't see a child in her film that fits Euins description.

The arrow points to a smaller person, who could be with an african-american grown-up, but the childs pants are white. I don't believe Euins was wearing white pants.

He did possess a black hat, not necessarily meaning he was wearing it at the time.

chris

Thanks Chris....

that makes sense. These are the same frames used to try and find Worrell - he really should be noticeable in this field of view... but I can't make him out either.

DJ

Guest Mark Valenti

Can't discount the possibility that this child got caught up in something much more difficult than an average Geography exam.