The Education Forum

Forum Rules

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the edification of those who are unfamiliar with the way WE are vilified at Greg Parker's forum, here is their latest attempt to lampoon me:

http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13171680-open-letter-to-the-fez-?page=2

I'm sorry, but you can't expect researchers to take you seriously, or any human being to respect you, when you permit this kind of thing on your forum.

Wow.

Is there any website in the whole world (JFK-related or otherwise) that is more vile and more utterly disgusting than that smut factory known as "ROKC"? If so, I've yet to see it.

Can you even imagine wanting to be a member of such a filth-ridden community? If any of the posters there can go two consecutive posts without uttering enough expletives to make George Carlin blush, it'd be a miracle.

Yuck!

I'll stay here at EF. I don't agree with most of the members here. But at least there's some common decency being exhibited.

Edited by David Von Pein

Just for the edification of those who are unfamiliar with the way WE are vilified at Greg Parker's forum, here is their latest attempt to lampoon me:

http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13171680-open-letter-to-the-fez-?page=2

I'm sorry, but you can't expect researchers to take you seriously, or any human being to respect you, when you permit this kind of thing on your forum.

And it has a "moderator"? What does he moderate?

I confess to having a personal stake in this as well. A while back, I read a few posts on Greg's forum, from Lee Farley, that indicated he was going to trash my book on Amazon. He has indeed now posted a scathing, one star review on Amazon UK. Now he has every right to do this, of course. However, when such a strategy was discussed beforehand on a forum, to the approval of others who clearly have no intention of reading my book, it again becomes difficult to interact with these same people respectfully.

I will not trash Greg Parker's book on Amazon, even if I actually read it. How would Greg feel if members here discussed trashing his book, and then actually did so?