The Education Forum

Homage to Mr. Jon G.

Dear Mr. Tidd,

Thank God you've enlightened us to the fact that Oswald was just an Odd Duck who stupidly and inadvertently set himself up to be "the patsy," that the CIA had absolutely nothing to do with the planning and actual killing of Kennedy, and that Oswald was only framed by the bad guys when they realized what a good scapegoat candidate he was a few minutes after the shots rang out.

Your presence here is ... incredible.

Thank you,

--Tommy :sun

I dedicate this song to, well, myself because I am too "Slippery People" to buy it.

What about the time?
You were rollin' over
Fall on your face
You must be having fun.
Walk lightly!
Think of a time.
You'd best believe
This thing is real.

Put away that gun.
This part is simple.
Try to recognize
What is in your mind.
God help us!
Help us lose our minds.
These slippery people
Help us understand.

What's the matter with him? He's alright!
I see his face the Lord won't mind
Don't play no games he's alright.
Love from the bottom to the top
Turn like a wheel he's alright
See for yourself the Lord won't mind.
We're gonna move right now
Turn like a wheel inside a wheel.

I remember when
Sittin' in the tub
Pulled out the plug
The water was runnin' out.
Cool down
Stop acting crazy
They're gonna leave
And we'll be on our own.
Seven times five.
They were living creatures
Watch 'em come to life
Right before your eyes.
Backsliding!
How do you do?
These slippery people
Gonna see you through.

("Slippery People" by the Talking Heads)

%3

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy,

As to the substance of your post, I believe the Mexico City fable was an attempt ex post facto to frame Marina's husband. I believe the rifle was planted on or shortly before the assassination day. I don't know what to make of Sylvia Odio's story. I also don't know what to make of Oswald in NOLA.

Here's my question to you: Do you find it hard to believe the plotters sized up Oswald well in advance and prepared a plan for framing him that would be implemented once the assassination occurred? If yes, to what incident(s) that occurred pre-assassination do you point as indicating the frame job began pre-assassination?

Tommy,

As to the substance of your post, I believe the Mexico City fable was an attempt ex post facto to frame Marina's husband. I believe the rifle was planted on or shortly before the assassination day. I don't know what to make of Sylvia Odio's story. I also don't know what to make of Oswald in NOLA.

Here's my question to you: Do you find it hard to believe the plotters sized up Oswald well in advance and prepared a plan for framing him that would be implemented once the assassination occurred? If yes, to what incident(s) that occurred pre-assassination do you point as indicating the frame job began pre-assassination?

If they "sized him up well in advance of the assassination and prepared a plan for framing him that would be implemented once the assassination occurred," in my book that's the same thing as setting him up as the patsy. Unless, of course, they had also "sized up" several other possible Odd Duck, self-incriminating dummies as scapegoats in Dallas and other cities that JFK was going to visit or had already visited, and had prepared "framing plans" for them, as well, in advance of the assassination, and Oswald just happened to end up at the right place at the right time.

But that sounds like a lot of work to me. You know, to plan so thoroughly for all the different contingencies that might arise with all those different Odd Duck potential scapegoats in all those different cities -- and the monitoring, my god, the monitoring of all those people for such a long time, and the thorougness of the "sizing up" processes of all those people in-and-of-itself!

Holy Toledo!

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

If they "sized him up well in advance of the assassination and prepared a plan for framing him that would be implemented once the assassination occurred," in my book that's the same thing as setting him up as the patsy. Unless, of course, they had also "sized up" several other possible Odd Duck, self-incriminating dummies as scapegoats in Dallas and other cities that JFK was going to visit or had already visited, and had prepared "framing plans" for them, as well, in advance of the assassination, and Oswald just happened to end up at the right place at the right time.

Sounds like a lot of work to me.

I'd equate Oswald with "the top pick in the draft."

If Oswald been killed in a car accident the morning of 11/22/63 maybe we'd be talking about Jack Lawrence as Kennedy's "official" assassin...

Tommy,

If Oswald been killed in a car accident the morning of 11/22/63 maybe we'd be talking about Jack Lawrence as Kennedy's "official" assassin...

Do you think the bad guy had all their "ducks in a row," ready to effectively frame Lawrence for the assassination in case something happened to Oswald?

Really?

Who else do you think they were ready to frame, in case something happened to both Oswald and Lawrence?

Was Lawrence a self-avowed "Marxist" and Castro supporter who had been impersonated in Mexico City? Or was his being a car salesman sufficient to leverage LBJ into setting up a LN Commission in order to save the lives of :"40 million Americans"?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

Do you think the bad guy had all their "ducks in a row," ready to effectively frame Lawrence for the assassination in case something happened to Oswald?

They had him placed on the grassy knoll, behind the picket fence where the car he borrowed from the dealership was parked.

He came into the dealership with mud on his clothes, sick to his stomach, soon after the assassination.

Air Force marksman background.

Maybe the reason he was sick to his stomach was that he knew he'd been set up?

Really?

Who else, in case something happened to both of them?

Charles V. Harrelson, perhaps.

Was Lawrence a self-avowed "Marxist" and Castro supporter? Or was his being a car salesman bad enough?

Right-winger. Different patsy set. Oswald was the top pick because he could be painted as a Red Agent, but looks to me as if killing Kennedy was the top priority, and lacking a Commie Perp wouldn't have been a reason to abort.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Tommy,

They had him placed on the grassy knoll, behind the picket fence where the car he borrowed from the dealership was parked.

He came into the dealership with mud on his clothes, sick to his stomach, soon after the assassination.

Air Force marksman background.

Maybe the reason he was sick to his stomach was that he knew he'd been set up?

Really?

Who else, in case something happened to both of them?

Charles V. Harrelson, perhaps.

Was Lawrence a self-avowed "Marxist" and Castro supporter? Or was his being a car salesman bad enough?

Right-winger. Different patsy set. Oswald was the top pick because he could be painted as a Red Agent, but looks to me as if killing Kennedy was the top priority, and lacking a Commie Perp wouldn't have been a reason to abort.

Of course you replied before I was finished editing. My bad. So here it is. Note the changes near the end.

Really?

Who else do you think they were ready to frame, in case something happened to both Oswald and Lawrence?

Was Lawrence a self-avowed "Marxist" and Castro supporter who had been impersonated in Mexico City? Or was his being a car salesman sufficient to leverage LBJ into setting up a LN Commission in order to save the lives of "40 million Americans"?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Of course you replied before I was finished editing. My bad. So here it is. Note the changes near the end.

Really?

Was Lawrence a self-avowed "Marxist" and Castro supporter who had been impersonated in Mexico City? Or was his being a car salesman sufficient to leverage LBJ into setting up a LN Commission in order to save the lives of :"40 million Americans"?

If Oswald had been killed an hour after Kennedy there wouldn't have been a Warren Commission.

There would have been an invasion of Cuba...Or so I speculate.

If Oswald weren't available I think a "right wing conspiracy" would be an acceptable cover-up scenario with lots of patsies available.

Oswald had to be portrayed as a Lone Nut only because he was captured.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Tommy,

Do you believe the plotters had one goal, in time and space: to kill JFK on 11-22-63 in Dallas?

I don't answer rhetorical questions, Professor.

I only ask them.

But seriously -- No, I don't.

I think they also planned to go eat some burgers and fries somewhere, afterwards.

BTW, Why do you ask?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

Jon,

since Oswald didn't own the rifle, we can take it was planted.

I agree re MC since Oswald wasn't there himself and it looks more like the use of his name for purposes unrelated to the assassination.

Sylvia Odio met three amigos - one an American named Leon - in what I propose was an unrelated operation against JURE.

NOLA is possibly the start of the setting up of Oswald for a planned but aborted assassination attempt in an eastern city. Oswald involved on the pretext it was an op against FPCC.

Oswald was placed in the TSBD on a pretext of spying on Molina so he could be used as patsy. Molina himself, and BWF, along with 2 or 3 of the African-American workers could have been alternative patsies in Dealey Plaza. There was however an aborted attempt earlier in the motorcade (which I will explain in vol 3 pf my book) and an un-needed plan to poison him at the luncheon which could be pinned on the person serving it - Molina's wife - which I have previously mentioned - but to refresh - Molina's wife was on the list of ladies serving the lunches. That list, according to Molina, was the only thing the DPD took any interest in when they turned his home upside down for evidence.

As to the question of what would have happened if Oswald had been killed... look to history,,,,

Juan Roa Sierra was murdered by an angry mob after (falsely) being accused of being the assassin of Jorge Gaitan in Bogota, 1948. This prevented a trial and proper investigation of the crime and triggered an explosion of violence around the city - with rumors of it all being communist inspired - which was enough for the US to get what it wanted in Latin America - almost universal militarization - with the dealer (in weapons) being your friendly one-stop shop - the US. Eventually of course, a government inquiry would find Roa was a lone nut... so yes... if Oswald had been killed in DP or at the TT, it would have been for a purpose. Two days down the track, the only purpose to be served was prevention of a trial and the subsequent unraveling of the plot.

Edited by Greg Parker