The Education Forum

Frankenstein Oswald

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, all my comments in these threads are made as a member, not a moderator. I'm not attempting to use what little "clout" I have here to accomplish anything other than object to much of what Greg Parker is saying.

For the record, all my comments in these threads are made as a member, not a moderator. I'm not attempting to use what little "clout" I have here to accomplish anything other than object to much of what Greg Parker is saying.

Good on you for an honest answer, Don.

But when exactly are you going to put your mod hat on?

Ah, but woe betide anyone who objects to anything David Josephs says.

If it's ok for you to object to someone's posting, why can't anyone else?

Maybe you should just leave a list of all the things you disagree with on H&L and we'll all just post questions around those.

Bernie,

You are woefully mistaken if you think I'm influencing anything here as a moderator. Everything I've written in these threads is as a member only.

Bernie,

You are woefully mistaken if you think I'm influencing anything here as a moderator. Everything I've written in these threads is as a member only.

If you are not going to moderate when someone breaks the "rules" here, why be a moderator?

But if you are going to be a moderator, wouldn't it be best to stay out of threads in which you have such obvious biases? You can claim all you want that you are posting as a normal member, but when it is revealed you are in private communication with those you agree with, when those same people blatantly break rules about making the "xxxx" accusation, participate in baiting and disruption, refuse to stay on topic, or be in any way, response to what is actually said to them, and the only action you take is to actually urge them to keep going, then you are blurring your roles and this forum has some issues to deal with. First though, it has to drag its head out of the sand.

Yes Don, that is the complaint we all keep making. You are refusing to moderate when blatant disregard of the forum rules keep coming from your boy Josephs!

Except to bait Greg of course.

Looking at how long this has been going on - the link is from Feb 2007:

What I was talking about was this

http://educationforu...?showtopic=9297

You should read all 3 pages, but the problem is picked up on the last, and it carried on over a number of threads over a number of years.

-Greg Parker posted

Example 1. He takes Robert's testimony that LHO attended W.C. Stripling Junior High School in Fort Worth during the '51-52 school year (ie the last school LHO attended prior to going to NYC), and instead of assuming Robert got the school wrong, he claims he got the year wrong. Why? Apparently so he can then claim "Harvey" attended Stripling in '54 while Lee was at Beauregard in NO

Mr. JENNER. And, at that time, I take it your brother Lee was attending Arlington Heights High School? That would be 1952?
Mr. OSWALD. Just a minute, please.
In 1952 Lee was 13 years old. He would be attending W. C. Stripling Junior High School then.
Mr. JENNER. I see. For the school year 1951-52?
Mr. OSWALD. Yes, sir. Junior high school there was from the seventh to the ninth grades. And as soon as he was through with his sixth year, he started attending W. C. Stripling Junior High School.
Mr. JENNER. As soon as he finished the sixth year at Ridglea Elementary School, he entered W. C. Stripling High School, as a seventh grader?
Mr. OSWALD. Yes, sir--junior high school.

Once again GP allows JENNER and his leading of the witness cloud his judgment.

Oswald turns 13 in Oct 1952 which is the 52-53 school year, not 51-52 as JENNER claims.

Arlington HIGH SCHOOL - again as JENNER leads - would not be Oswald's school in 1952 but in 1956 as a 10th grader, not a 7th grader. (CE2211)

But let us remember that there is no record of Oswald attending Stripling or living at 2220 Thomas at all, let alone in 7th grade... despite the witnesses who played ball with him and saw him at his home across from Stripling.

If Robert is correct about the 52-53 school year despite JENNER's leading, then he could not have been in NYC in Sept of 1952.

So which is it Greg? Kudlaty tells us the records were for Sept thru Nov 1954 for the 54-55 school year when Oswald was in 9th grade when the record shows him at Beauregard.

Example 2. He claimed the records from PS 44 in NYC showed no absences - despite LHO being in Youth House for a couple of weeks during this period. In fact, what the record shows is 15 days absence.

From April 15 thru May 8th is 17 days gone

The record claims that from March 23rd thru May 29th he attends 109 + 3 1/2 days and is absent 15+ 3 1/2 days

How many school days are there from March 23. 1953 thru May 29, 1953 when each semester is around 90 days for 180 days per year of school? From Mid January thru the end of May is about 90 school days - how can it be 124 + 6 1/2 days between March and May?

The other 2 points relate to Dr. Kurian at Youth House and Bolton Ford which we can address another time...

The NYC school record is superimposed... simply count the days

1952-53%20school%20calendars%20%20-%20to

Mods....

"David's crap" is about the only truth here. Are you really surrendering this whole site to Greg Parker and his minions? Will you NEVER stop the BLEEDING?

And the JCB-load of irony has now turned into a tanker load.

He asks the mods to discipline Greg, and in the process casually baits those ("minions") who may agree with him.

IRONY - a definition...

a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

Yup

Mods, can one of you please move David's crap out of this thread and start another thread with it?

Thanks.

Just can't deal when evidence is put in front of your analysis of the data to show what the actual info shows as opposed to your convoluted speculation?

Poor you. The mods have nothing to do with your inability to address the actual evidence with anything but bad analysis and wishful speculation.

The result of you not really knowing the material and guessing...

You need to defend yourself buddy. Address the questions rather than cry to mommy, k?

Edited by David Josephs

Mods, can one of you please move David's crap out of this thread and start another thread with it?

Thanks.

Just can't deal when evidence is put in front of your analysis of the data to show what the actual info shows as opposed to your convoluted speculation?

Poor you. The mods have nothing to do with your inability to address the actual evidence with anything but bad analysis and wishful speculation.

The result of you not really knowing the material and guessing...

You need to defend yourself buddy. Address the questions rather than cry to mommy, k?

You need to learn that baiting is no substitute for actual logical argument.

I lost count weeks ago at the number of logical fallacies you employ.

To repeat myself - if the mods want to move your crap on other subjects to their own threads, I'll address it. This is about a photo used fraudulently by Armstrong and White. I can understand why want to keep changing the subject, but I've given you enough slack. Let's try and get this back on topic, okay?

Although I'm still looking for one more photo, the Harvey and Lee Website's expanded coverage of the "Frankenstein Oswald" image used by a Ft. Worth newspaper covering Harvey Oswald's so-called "defection" is essentially complete.

The "Evolution of the 'Defection' Photo" page can be seen here:

http://harveyandlee.net/Marines/Defection_Photo_Evolution.html

There is also a shorter version of this information on the above link's parent page:

http://harveyandlee.net/Marines/Marines.html

Thanks go to David Josephs for his valuable help providing additional images and to Greg Parker for bringing up the subject in the first place.

"David's crap" is about the only truth here. Are you really surrendering this whole site to Greg Parker and his minions? Will you NEVER stop the BLEEDING?

Really? then you better put your website back to what it looked like a few years ago before my work forced changed to it.

David's latest crap can be found on the other H & L thread where he is soon to be busy trying to defend the most stridently assassine decronstuction of a school report imaginable.

Someone get the popcorn.