The Education Forum

Greald Ford and CIA Files

John Simkin

C. David Heymann (a/k/a Clemens Claude Heymann)

I think the real name of the author C. David Heymann is Clemens Claude Heymann, born 1949. He uses C. David Heymann as his name when he publishes. He lives on Manhattan in New York City, New York USA.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I was born in "Hot'lanta".  My father was involved in Cuban student gunrunning out of student subsidized housing pject 50's GATech. I believe it is the site where CNN has some property. Don't that beat all?  Is it Techwood Drive?  I've always wondered.  Haven't been to Atlanta in years.

Chris, could you post more details about your father. I am very interested in his case. Are you researching this topic? If so, maybe you could use it as an example of our new feature: Research in Progress. See

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2242

John, actually Sherry and I were just talking about doing something on the families and Cuban Ops topic. I'll try to throw something together. I am the terrible last minute "C" student but I mean well.

I will post a quickie bio now, however, still hunting down a flattering avatar.

Best,

C. David Heymann (a/k/a Clemens Claude Heymann)

I think the real name of the author C. David Heymann is Clemens Claude Heymann, born 1949. He uses C. David Heymann as his name when he publishes. He lives on Manhattan in New York City, New York USA.

Someone should try to contact Heymann (through his publisher if necessary) and ask him his basis for the statement re Ford and the documents. Heymann's latest book (if I recall the name correctly) is the Georgetown Ladies Social Club.