The Education Forum

Kennedys brain

http://lancer-lace.tumblr.com/post/102928011087/bev61-there-is-an-interesting-story-about-his

Doug Horne tells us, when RFK get the medical- preserved brain of his brother, among other assassination-related items, he never gave it back to the government...as the other items.

Is it in that little Container (link)?

The date of JFKs second burial was, I think 14.3.1967...in the midst of the Garrison investigation...

KK

PS

Edited by Karl Kinaski

RFK would not have known that two brains were apparently used for the autopsy. If there was a brain in the container, it might not have been JFK's.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/staff_memos/DH_BrainExams/html/d130_0001a.htm

Edited by Ron Ecker

@Ron Ecker. A short night-Exhumation ( no need to open the casket, just the small container) and a little DNA Test would help answer that riddle...

PS

Three, or four years ago, Robert Groden bragged he knew the location of Kennedys brain. Down to the present day, he never named the location.

KK

@Ron Ecker. A short night-Exhumation ( no need to open the casket, just the small container) and a little DNA Test would help answer that riddle...

And if JFK's brain was found in the container, would that disprove that two brains were used?

And if someone else's brain is in the container, is there anyone with the authority to order an exhumation who cares about finding out? Would such a person even be aware of the issue? Horne's memo about two brains being used is so little known it might as well be one of the secret documents being withheld by the CIA.

Who here believes he or she knows for sure what became of JFK's brain?

How could anyone know? I believe O'Connor said there was no brain in JFK's head when the body arrived at the Bethesda morgue. I believe there was also a brain at the autopsy that was almost intact and thus could not possibly have been JFK's brain. Then there was the extra brain apparently used per Horne's memo.

But I'm sure DVP will tell you that anyone with a brain knows there is nothing to see here!

I have a question, please. Regarding motive for the brain in question to have disappeared; is the material and texture of a human brain such that close examination of it can still provide details of the damage and from what direction it came, etc? I've always been under the (likely erroneous) impression that brain tissue is too soft to be able to learn this kind of thing.

and for what it's worth, I think DVP has it and won't tell us out of sheer spite.

Who here believes he or she knows for sure what became of JFK's brain?

How could anyone know? I believe O'Connor said there was no brain in JFK's head when the body arrived at the Bethesda morgue. I believe there was also a brain at the autopsy that was almost intact and thus could not possibly have been JFK's brain. Then there was the extra brain apparently used per Horne's memo.

But I'm sure DVP will tell you that anyone with a brain knows there is nothing to see here!

right, i remember one of the testimonies by an attending md was that the brain was on the side table when he entered...?

Fact brain, put in Formalin and in a medical container, it was given to RFK, from the White House, among other assassination related items in 1965. When RFK donated some of the items to the National- Archives, the brain was NOT amongst them.

Quote from Lancer and Lace site:

To make a long story short Robert Kennedy in April 1965 had autopsy material that was at the White House sent to Evelyn Lincoln for safe keeping at the National Archive. In the footlocker she notice a steel medical container that apparently contained JFK’s brain and blood slides. She did not open the container. About a month later Robert Kennedy had the container picked up by his secretary where it remained in the possession of RFK although was never seen by anyone else. Many conspiracy theorists have said the RFK ”stole” JFK brain. Contrary to what conspiracy theorists imply once the autopsy was done JFK’s body (which would include his brain) became property of his next of kin (Jackie). His body WAS NOT the property of the government even if he was the president. As one of the executors of JFK’s estate (the other two were Jackie and Teddy) Robert has a right to the brain, once the autopsy was done.

It is believed that this box seen by RFK actually contained his brain and the blood slides and was buried with JFK. The box was seen prior to the interment but not after.

close quote

The obvious explanation IMO is: the brain was in the White House till 1965. Then it came into the possession of the Kennedy family, and on 14. March 1967, at the highs of the Garrison investigation it was buried together with Kennedys casket, which was re-buried that night. This remained a secret and when Cyril Wecht in 1972 demanded the brain for further investigation, N-Archives told him it has vanished.

KK

tumblr_nf7rrqCR9G1t8iafgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf7rrqCR9G1t8iafgo2_250.jpg

PX67-80-42A-1.gif

Edited by Karl Kinaski