The Education Forum

Why Does DVP Rattle Cages Here?

Even he [DVP] has admitted that some evidence is 'useless' such as Brennan's 'sworn statement'...

When have I ever said anything like that about Brennan? Please provide the citation. You'll never find it.

You probably meant to say that I said that Ruby's polygraph was essentially worthless.

But, as always, Kenneth gets nothing right.

Brennan could barely see beyond the tip of his nose...

Dead wrong (as always). Brennan didn't suffer his eye injury that affected his eyesight until January of 1964, two months after he saw Oswald murder the President (3 H 147):

DAVID W. BELIN -- "Has there been anything that has happened since the time of November 22, 1963, that has changed your eyesight in any way?"

HOWARD L. BRENNAN -- "Yes, sir."

BELIN -- "What has happened?"

BRENNAN -- "The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted."

BELIN -- "This is January of 1964?"

BRENNAN -- "Yes. And I had to be treated by a Doctor Black, I believe, in the Medical Arts Building, through the company. And I was completely blind for about 6 hours."

BELIN -- "How is your eyesight today [as of March 24, 1964]?"

BRENNAN -- "He says it is not good."

BELIN -- "But this occurred January of this year, is that correct?"

BRENNAN -- "Yes."

When have I ever said anything like that about Brennan? Please provide the citation. You'll never find it. Don't want to find it, because if I don't then I'll know that you will waste your time seaching for where you 'might' have said something like that, just to prove me 'wrong' but, I'll give you a hint, it's earlier on this thread. (that's another piece of red meat, folks)

And I notice you're quoting from the WC Report, and we all know how erroneous all their testimony is, at least that which wasn't just flat out lied about.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that Mr. Von Pein did not challenge my assertion that his twisting of my words was meant to alter the meaning, and deceive anyone who might in the future want to refer to those words.

When Mr. Von Pein finds a modus operandi that fits his purposes, he is loath to change it. So deceit is your currency, it seems, Mr. Von Pein.

That's right, he just attempted to change the subject for distraction. That's akin to what I was pointing out about DVP

"Tippit's" that's 'your' spelling, did you put an 's on it or not?

Only because it was needed to show possession. But Tippit's name itself doesn't have an S at the end of it.

Are you trying mightily to be sillier than you usually are, Ken? Because it's sure working.

I'm just demonstrating that no matter how silly or outrageous something is that is posted you have to weigh in as the "expert on that subject" even to attempting to be an elementary teacher and teach spelling techniques. So let me get this straight. Tippet's name doesn't actually have an s on the end it is just almost always spelled that way to make it correct, is that what you're saying? So if you were talking about his pistol, it would be correct to say the pistol of J.D. Tippet, not J.D. Tippet's pistol. Because then you would be putting an s on the end of his name and it doesn't have an s. Is that what you're saying?

You're just being deliberately ridiculous and obtuse, Ken. Because it's not humanly possible to be THAT dense about the "apostrophe S".

(Nice job of intentionally mangling Tippit's name again, BTW. And three times too. Nice touch.)

Edited by David Von Pein

I would not be surprised if the altered version of my quote is already posted on your website...the out-of-context, partial quote.

Oh, yes. It's on my site. I archive almost everything there. But it's certainly not out of context at all. I copied both of our posts (yours then mine) verbatim from this forum thread. And, just like on Page 12 of this EF thread, the two posts appear back-to-back, with no other comments between them. Thereforwe, given what YOU wrote (which I posted in full) and then what *I* posted right underneath your post, how could anybody possibly think I was trying to deceive anyone?

Answer -- They couldn't think such a thing.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-973.html

Or posted on another discussion board...perhaps to demonstrate to the unsuspecting how you "converted" a "nonbeliever.".

Oh, come on, Mark. (Excuse, make that just "Knight". No first names permitted. Sorry.)

You think that by posting those two posts BACK-TO-BACK, I could have possibly have had an intention of trying to show how I "converted" you?

You cannot possibly be serious.

The more I deal with you, the less faith I have in your integrity, Mr. Von Pein.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Because you are 100% incorrect about me. I'm not in the habit of "alering the meaning" of quotes or "deceiving" people. And I think you surely realize that my explanation about how our two posts appear back-to-back on the same forum page certainly eliminates any possibility that I was on some evil and dastardly mission to "deceive" all of those millions of EF lurkers out there.

It looks to me as if you are just inventing excuses to question my integrity without thinking your accusations through in a logical manner.

alering ? spelling alert. DVP has a spelling error here.

Only because it was needed to show possession. But Tippit's name itself doesn't have an S at the end of it.

Are you trying mightily to be sillier than you usually are, Ken? Because it's sure working.

I'm just demonstrating that no matter how silly or outrageous something is that is posted you have to weigh in as the "expert on that subject" even to attempting to be an elementary teacher and teach spelling techniques. So let me get this straight. Tippet's name doesn't actually have an s on the end it is just almost always spelled that way to make it correct, is that what you're saying? So if you were talking about his pistol, it would be correct to say the pistol of J.D. Tippet, not J.D. Tippet's pistol. Because then you would be putting an s on the end of his name and it doesn't have an s. Is that what you're saying?

You're just being deliberately ridiculous and obtuse, Ken. Because it's not humanly possible to be THAT dense about the "apostrophe S".

about the "apostrophe S".. that would be "apostrophe s". the s didn't need to be capitalized

(Nice job of intentionally mangling Tippit's name again, BTW. And three times too. Nice touch.)

(Nice job of intentionally mangling Tippit's name again, BTW. And three times too. Nice touch.) Oh, and you provided proof as to the spelling of his name? A certified copy of his birth certificate, I suppose. Why do you insist it's spelled with two i's?

Note -- The "altering" spelling error was corrected by me before I ever saw Kenny's complaint. (Kenny won't believe that, but it's true just the same.)

And TIPPIT is unquestionably the correct spelling of Officer Tippit's name. Why Ken thinks it's even possible that it was spelled differently (esp. after seeing Tippit's tombstone) is anyone's guess. It's just Ken being Ken, I guess.

~shrug time~

And btw, Ken, you missed a chance to scold me for another typo I made in that same post....

"Thereforwe"

(Already fixed, of course. Yet another fat-finger typo. Happens constantly. But they never STAY that way in my posts.)

Edited by David Von Pein

DVP: But, anyway, the "Lane/Baker" exchange that Jim D. posted was obviously just invented by Jim entirely. It was Jim's "What if Mark Lane had cross-examined Marrion Baker on the witness stand?" exercise.

​OMG, he finally got something right!

Now, let us continue:

Lane: Now, Mr. Baker, did you see a soda machine on the photos of the stair well I showed you?

Baker: No I did not.

Lane: Let me show you again (Shows him the stair well picture.)

​There is no soda machine there. So here is my question: How could Oswald have gotten a soda there?

Baker: I don't know. I don't think he could have.

Lane. We agree. He could not have.

Now. let me ask you something else.

Do you know anyone who said he saw Oswald with a brown jacket on while he was at work that day?

Baker; No I don't.

Lane: But, yet, you did in this first day affidavit.

​You also estimated his weight at about 30 pounds more than he actually weighed.

​Didn't you write your affidavit the same day as the assassination?

Baker: Yes I did.

Lane: Hmm, no soda machine, no furniture, no door with a window on it, no table, brown jacket and 30 pounds overweight.

One last line of questioning: Where did you write the first draft of your affidavit?

Baker: In the witness room.

Lane: Is that a large room?

Baker: No, not really.

Lane: On the day of the assassination, when you were writing your affidavit, wasn't Oswald in that room with you?

Baker: Yes, he was.

Lane: Now, did he have a brown jacket on?

Baker: No he did not.

​Lane: Did he look like he weighted about 165 lbs?

Baker: No he did not.

Lane: Did you ask him for his name as you were making out your affidavit?

Baker: No I did not.

Lane: Yet, the WR tells us you stuck a gun in his stomach as he was drinking a Coke.

Baker: (SIlent)

​Lane: But yet, if you encountered him on the stairwell, he couldn't have been in front of a soda machine, right?

Baker: No.

​Lane: Isn't that why you didn't recognize him, because it wasn't the same man?

​Baker: (Looks over at his lawyer, plaintively. A few seconds of silence.)

​Lane: Withdraw the question your honor.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Do you know how bad that phony trial in London was? The one Vince praises as being so honest and accurate and which DVP actually put on You Tube?

Jerry Spence never confronted Baker with his first day affidavit.

One more thing, for people who do no understand why Davey is here:

See, he knows he can't sell books. He knows he won't convince anyone he is right.

What he does is this: He lifts the dialogue from here, and then edits it, removing for instance, my strongest points. He then adds in his reply, but also tacks on something that was not written here.

He then posts it on his web site. He has a series based on me that is something like 95 parts long.

That is what he is doing here.

One more thing, for people who do no understand why Davey is here:

See, he knows he can't sell books. He knows he won't convince anyone he is right.

What he does is this: He lifts the dialogue from here, and then edits it, removing for instance, my strongest points. He then adds in his reply, but also tacks on something that was not written here.

He then posts it on his web site. He has a series based on me that is something like 95 parts long.

That is what he is doing here.

He kind of reminds me of the mouthy little guy at a party that ends up getting b*tch slapped half way through the night.

LOL good one Bob.

BTW I am still waiting for an apology for this:

DVP: It's fun just making up total crap out of whole cloth, isn't it Jimmy?

I made up nothing. I never have and never will.

But Davey has his hands full with that affidavit now.

And BTW, that newspaper front page is hilarious. It says nothing about a second floor encounter or lunch room encounter. So how it is relevant?

But recall, the night of the 22nd, the DPD began to change Baker's first day affidavit.

Do you know how bad that phony trial in London was? The one Vince praises as being so honest and accurate and which DVP actually put on You Tube?

Jerry Spence never confronted Baker with his first day affidavit.

How do we know, Jim?

One of the quests which DVP and I share, is our quest for the complete transcript to the trial. You see, the trial, as originally broadcast in England, was something like 20 hours long. It was then edited down to 8 hours, if I recall, for broadcast in the states. This 8 hour version, moreover, was what was eventually put out on DVD.

So we don't know all that was said. And how do we know that important stuff was said that was subsequently cut out? You got it. Bugliosi, in his book, quotes the trial transcript repeatedly, with a number of his quotes not appearing in the trial as broadcast in the states.

I noticed this when the book came out, by the way, and contacted Spence to see if he had a transcript I could access to confront Bugliosi on his cherry-picking of the testimony. Well, he told me that he not only did not have a transcript, but that he didn't even know one existed. So, yeah, a transcript was made of the original program for Bugliosi to use, and for only Bugliosi to use.

But come to think of it... Do either of you--DVP of JIm D--know what's to become of Bugliosi's papers? If they're to be kept here in L.A., maybe I can arrange to get a copy of the transcript after all...

Well, that is true.

There has never been a transcript released. Although Vince did have one.

Boy and Spence did not even know about one?

I guess we know who the producers favored.

Hard to believe Tony Summers was in on that one.

Note -- The "altering" spelling error was corrected by me before I ever saw Kenny's complaint. (Kenny won't believe that, but it's true just the same.)

And TIPPIT is unquestionably the correct spelling of Officer Tippit's name. Why Ken thinks it's even possible that it was spelled differently (esp. after seeing Tippit's tombstone) is anyone's guess. It's just Ken being Ken, I guess.

~shrug time~

And btw, Ken, you missed a chance to scold me for another typo I made in that same post....

"Thereforwe"

(Already fixed, of course. Yet another fat-finger typo. Happens constantly. But they never STAY that way in my posts.)

esp. after seeing Tippit's tombstone) I didn't see his tombstone. I notice you're still spelling it with an 's on the end of it.