The Education Forum

The EOP Entrance revealed

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Micah,

Can you post such a photo or a link to one. I have no recollection of ever seeing what you are describing here.

I did, didn't I? Are the two pictures showing up for you? The first photo was a version of the back wound photo as published by David Mantik in his essay Twenty Conclusions after Nine Visits. The second photo, a close-up of the head in the back wound photo, is from researcher Martin Shackelford in the JFK Assassination Gallery.

Edited by Micah Mileto

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:
5 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Micah,

Can you post such a photo or a link to one. I have no recollection of ever seeing what you are describing here.

I did, didn't I? Are the two pictures showing up for you? The first photo was a version of the back wound photo as published by David Mantik in his essay Twenty Conclusions after Nine Visits. The second photo,  a close-up of the head in the back wound photo, is from researcher Martin Shackelford in the JFK Assassination Gallery.

Yes, I see the two photos, and am pasting a copy of them below.

You said the following, apparently about those photos:

"In some versions of the back wound photograph floating around, you can see what appears to be a clean-cut large skull cavity that extends down to the occiput somewhat above the level of the ears and somewhat to the left of the midline."

I see a lot of hair and a cowlick, but no skull cavity at all. Do you see skull cavity?

Figure_26.jpg

normal_15355745.jpg

Edited yesterday at 02:17 AM by Micah Mileto

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

Yeah, to the left of the bone flap above the ear.

Oh, that.

FYI, what you are referring to is far above the occiput.

I used to think that thing on the left was a skin flap. But now that I can see more, I realize that it is part of a rectangular piece of something lying on top of the head.. I take it that you believe that left of the "flap" is an opening in the cranium. But that can't be the case. Because if it were, the photo would be indicating that the scalp and skull were cut at the same place, along that line.

Of course, cutting of the scalp is done prior to cutting of the skull. And the two are not cut in the same place.

In order for that to be the opening in the skull, we should see the scalp pulled back from the opening. Which would show us the underside of the scalp. But what we see is the top of the scalp, complete with hair.

normal_15355745.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Oh, that.

FYI, what you are referring to is far above the occiput.

I used to think that thing on the left was a skin flap. But now that I can see more, I realize that it is part of a rectangular piece of something lying on top of the head.. I take it that you believe that left of the "flap" is an opening in the cranium. But that can't be the case. Because if it were, the photo would be indicating that the scalp and skull were cut at the same place, along that line.

Of course, cutting of the scalp is done prior to cutting of the skull. And the two are not cut in the same place.

In order for that to be the opening in the skull, we should see the scalp pulled back from the opening. Which would show us the underside of the scalp. But what we see is the top of the scalp, complete with hair.

That's so weird if true. It really looks to me like you can see the edges of the bone. Has anybody who has seen the color versions shed more light on this "something"? could it be a cloth?

To Pat, the point still stands about the open-cranium photo and the ability to remove the brain with such an apparently small cavity.

h5N7zd2.jpg