The Education Forum

Oswald going to work

It's been an established fact for more than 50 years now that Lee Harvey Oswald lived for a few weeks at 1026 N. Beckley Avenue in the Dallas suburb of Oak Cliff. You, Greg Parker, just refuse to accept that fact (for some reason).

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been an established fact for more than 50 years now that Lee Harvey Oswald lived for a few weeks at 1026 N. Beckley Avenue in the Dallas suburb of Oak Cliff. You, Greg Parker, just refuse to accept that fact (for some reason).

Address the issues or go and shove your head where the sun don't shine.

Keep baying at the moon, Greg. It won't make the videos of Roberts and Johnson disappear.

Nor will your incessant baying make that Whitehall phone number disappear from Ruth's address book.

Is it possible for CTers on this forum to deny more obvious facts than they have in the last few days?

I mean, Baker never encountering Oswald at all?

And Oswald never living at 1026 Beckley at all?

And even some guy claiming we don't yet know how to properly spell J.D. Tippit's last name?

Somebody call the Get Real police!

Edited by David Von Pein

Keep baying at the moon, Greg. It won't make the videos of Roberts and Johnson disappear.

Nor will your incessant baying make that Whitehall phone number disappear from Ruth's address book.

Is it possible for CTers on this forum to deny more obvious facts than they have in the last few days?

I mean, Baker never encountering Oswald at all?

And Oswald never living at 1026 Beckley at all?

And even some guy claiming we don't yet know how to properly spell J.D. Tippit's last name?

Somebody call the Get Real police!

I'd suggest those interested, review the thread and note the issues each of us has addressed and make up your own minds who is avoiding what.

I'd suggest those interested, review the thread and note the issues each of us has addressed and make up your own minds who is avoiding what.

Yeah. I presented actual interviews with two people who knew that Oswald had rented a room at 1026 Beckley (and who actually SAW Oswald at that roominghouse), plus CE402 (Ruth Paine's address book featuring the Beckley phone number).

Greg has produced silliness like this....

"Maybe the story is a crock because he never lived at that address. Ever."

Not even a close call on this one.

DVP wins. And Greg Parker looks like a desperate CTer who can't possibly explain the logic of anyone wanting to pretend Lee Oswald lived at a particular address in October and November of 1963. But it somehow makes sense in Greg's CT world. I guess the "Beckley ruse" somehow was supposed to make Oswald look GUILTIER of murdering the President. ~shrug~

Edited by David Von Pein

Yeah. I presented actual interviews with two people who knew that Oswald had rented a room at 1026 Beckley (and who actually SAW Oswald at that roominghouse), plus CE402 (Ruth Paine's address book featuring the Beckley phone number).

Greg has produced silliness like this....

"Maybe the story is a crock because he never lived at that address. Ever."

Not even a close call on this one.

DVP wins. And Greg Parker looks like a desperate CTer who can't possibly explain the logic of anyone wanting to pretend Lee Oswald lived at a particular address in October and November of 1963. But it somehow makes sense in Greg's CT world. I guess the "Beckley ruse" somehow was supposed to make Oswald look GUILTIER of murdering the President. ~shrug~

Yes, witnesses who had motive to lie, as I showed.

But why review this for people, David? Let those interested review it for themselves.

Only an Emperor bereft of clothing would hide behind a curtain and dare try and describe the clothes he wants people to believe he is wearing, instead of drawing back the curtain back and letting people see for themselves.

Incredibly, folks, Greg Parker is seriously wanting people to believe that Gladys Johnson AND Earlene Roberts AND Ruth Paine AND (apparently) the Dallas Police all got together to make it look (falsely) as though Oswald rented a cubbyhole room at 1026 Beckley in the fall of '63.

The DPD gets in on the act by (apparently) only PRETENDING to seize Lee Oswald's possessions from the roominghouse.

Whose items WERE seized by the DPD then, Greg? Or did the DPD just make it all up about seizing ANY items from that location?

This is what happens when a foolhardy, crackpot theory gets put on the table. An LNer like me will come along and thoroughly debunk it with hard evidence (like CE402 and the Johnson/Roberts interviews, not to mention the WC testimony of those women to boot), while the CTer pushing the fairy tale does nothing but flop around on the deck like a fish out of water.

Greg, you're flopping around, in case you hadn't noticed. And you've got nowhere to go, because EVERY single solid FACT is against you.

You need one l-i-a-r on top of another --- Roberts, Johnson, Paine, the DPD, and probably Marina too.

Everybody's lying. And for WHAT purpose again, Greg? You never did tell us? The "Let's Get Rich By Pretending Lee Harvey Oswald Lived Here" excuse is laughable, of course. So try something else that won't make you blush so much.

Edited by David Von Pein

And let's just have a look at a few of the items that the Dallas Police took possession of while searching Oswald's room at 1026 Beckley after the assassination....

Letter to Lee Oswald, dated August 2, 1963.

Letter to L.H. Oswald, dated July 31, 1963, from Communist Party U.S.A.

Letter to Lee H. Oswald dated December 13, 1962.

Letter to Oswald dated December 19, 1962.

And more....

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/01/0110-001.gif

0110-001.gif

And yet Greg Parker doesn't think Lee H. Oswald set foot inside the 1026 North Beckley roominghouse--ever.

Incredible.

Edited by David Von Pein

Incredibly, folks, Greg Parker is seriously wanting people to believe that Gladys Johnson AND Earlene Roberts AND Ruth Paine AND (apparently) the Dallas Police all got together to make it look (falsely) as though Oswald rented a cubbyhole room at 1026 Beckley in the fall of '63.

The DPD gets in on the act by (apparently) only PRETENDING to seize Lee Oswald's possessions from the roominghouse.

Whose items WERE seized by the DPD then, Greg? Or did the DPD just make it all up about seizing ANY items from that location?

This is what happens when a foolhardy, crackpot theory gets put on the table. An LNer like me will come along and thoroughly debunk it with hard evidence (like CE402 and the Johnson/Roberts interviews, not to mention the WC testimony of those women to boot), while the CTer pushing the fairy tale does nothing but flop around on the deck like a fish out of water.

Greg, you're flopping around, in case you hadn't noticed. And you've got nowhere to go, because EVERY single solid FACT is against you.

You need one l-i-a-r on top of another --- Roberts, Johnson, Paine, the DPD, and probably Marina too.

Everybody's lying. And for WHAT purpose again, Greg? You never did tell us? The "Let's Get Rich By Pretending Lee Harvey Oswald Lived Here" excuse is laughable, of course. So try something else that won't make you blush so much.

The faux anguished tenor of the personal attack is very telling.

Your claim that potential witnesses to Oswald's motive and state of mind are unimportant, is very telling.

Your rants are very telling.

Your protection of people who admitted with-holding evidence from investigators so said evidence could be sold, is very telling - especially when the grand-daughter admitted that Gladys destroyed her actual books rather than allow them to be examined.

Your shrugging off of the monumental coincidence of one tiny rooming house having tenants listed as H Lee in room O and OH Lee, is very telling.

Your trademark twisting of what your opponent claims is - yes again - very telling.

No one believes you, David. Your agenda shines brighter than a beacon out to sea.

Edited by Greg Parker

Mighty weak, Greg. Why even try anymore? Cut your losses and admit defeat.

What about that last little item I posted from the Dallas Municipal (Police) Archives regarding Oswald's possessions collected from 1026 Beckley?

You want to ignore that item too?

Call it a fake report, Greg. I just love it when CTers pretend stuff is fake. Here it is again....

Edited by David Von Pein

Take into account Earlene ROBERTS. Her testimony was troublesome for the Dallas police and favorable to OSWALD - Request http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/R%20Disk/Roberts%20Earlene/Item%2008.pdf

Roberts testified before the Warren Commission that Oswald arrived home at around 1.00 p.m. on 22nd November, 1963. He stayed only a few minutes but while he was in the house a Dallas Police Department car parked in front of the house. In the car were two uniformed policemen. Roberts described how the driver sounded the horn twice before driving off. Soon afterwards Oswald left the house. Roberts also testified that she thought the police car's number was 106 or 107 or 207. Some researchers have suggested that it might have been the car being driven by J. D. Tippit (number 10). However, the Dallas Police denied they had any cars in that area at 1.00 p.m. on 22nd November.

David Welsh claims that Roberts was subjected to intensive police harassment. "They visited her at all hours of the day and night, contacted her employers and identified her as the Oswald rooming house lady. As a result she was dismissed from three housekeeping and nursing jobs in April, May and June of 1964 alone; no telling how many jobs she lost after that." Earlene Roberts died of a heart attack in Parkland Hospital on 9th January, 1966.

All story - http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Tippit%20J%20D%20Murder/Item%2012.pdf

Tippit car

800px-Tippitsquadcar.jpg

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

Mighty weak, Greg. Why even try anymore? Cut your losses and admit defeat.

What about that last little item I posted from the Dallas Municipal (Police) Archives regarding Oswald's possessions collected from 1026 Beckley?

You want to ignore that item too?

Call it a fake report, Greg. I just love it when CTers pretend stuff is fake. Here it is again....

You already conceded defeat by failing to address any of my points with anything but a "shoot the messenger" approach.

The DVP scenario...

Someone from Louisiana comes over and boards at good ol' Gladys's dump. His name is Herbert Lee, but he prefers to be called Leon. He is put in room "O" so that some of the paperwork looks like this: "O H. Lee".

Meanwhile Lee Harvey Oswald has spent a week at another boarding house in his real name, but for a reason that only the proprietor Mrs Bledsoe understood, he is kicked out, then gets a room set aside for the grand-kids of good ol' Gladys - and decides to use an alias he has zero ID's for... "OH Lee". Bizarrely to everyone but DVP, he then gives his new contact number to his very pregnant wife so he can be contacted when she goes into labor - BUT NEGLECTS TO TELL HER SHE HAS TO ASK FOR HIM UNDER THE NAME OH LEE!!!!

To top it off... Herbert Lee - after 30 years of laying floors, becomes a cop... having stayed at a boarding house used by and frequented by cops....

This is all perfectly normal and reasonable to DVP.

Edited by Greg Parker

Take into account Earlene ROBERTS. Her testimony was troublesome for the Dallas police and favorable to OSWALD - Request http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/R%20Disk/Roberts%20Earlene/Item%2008.pdf

Roberts testified before the Warren Commission that Oswald arrived home at around 1.00 p.m. on 22nd November, 1963. He stayed only a few minutes but while he was in the house a Dallas Police Department car parked in front of the house. In the car were two uniformed policemen. Roberts described how the driver sounded the horn twice before driving off. Soon afterwards Oswald left the house. Roberts also testified that she thought the police car's number was 106 or 107 or 207. Some researchers have suggested that it might have been the car being driven by J. D. Tippit (number 10). However, the Dallas Police denied they had any cars in that area at 1.00 p.m. on 22nd November.

David Welsh claims that Roberts was subjected to intensive police harassment. "They visited her at all hours of the day and night, contacted her employers and identified her as the Oswald rooming house lady. As a result she was dismissed from three housekeeping and nursing jobs in April, May and June of 1964 alone; no telling how many jobs she lost after that." Earlene Roberts died of a heart attack in Parkland Hospital on 9th January, 1966.

All story - http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Tippit%20J%20D%20Murder/Item%2012.pdf

Tippit car

800px-Tippitsquadcar.jpg

Roberts, like Wes Frazier, was a godsend to the cops. All they needed from her was that he lived there, and he came back there. She gave them both of those things. They could disregard everything else she said. It worked, didn't it? The lie that Oswald lived at that dump and came back on Nov 22nd to pick up a pistol has lasted 50 years.

Tippit car

800px-Tippitsquadcar.jpg

Your English has improved immensely in the last few weeks.

Roberts, like Wes Frazier, was a godsend to the cops. All they needed from her was that he lived there, and he came back there. She gave them both of those things. They could disregard everything else she said. It worked, didn't it? The lie that Oswald lived at that dump and came back on Nov 22nd to pick up a pistol has lasted 50 years.

Yeah, it was such a good lie that Mrs. Roberts even got the patsy to believe it....

"I [Dallas Police Captain J. Will Fritz] asked him [Lee Harvey Oswald] where he went to when he left work, and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that he went over there and changed his trousers and got his pistol and went to the picture show." -- Warren Report; Page 601

Amazing woman, that Earlene Roberts.

The stupid things some CTers believe continue to boggle the mind 50 years on.

Edited by David Von Pein