The Education Forum

Oswald going to work

Another thing that's kind of ironic about the ridiculous "OSWALD NEVER LIVED AT 1026 BECKLEY" theory is that anyone who endorses that theory can no longer ever utter the following words....

Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't have possibly killed J.D. Tippit because he didn't have enough time to get to the Tippit murder site on Tenth Street after leaving his roominghouse on Beckley.

But if Greg Parker is to be believed, Oswald never went to the Beckley roominghouse at all on 11/22/63. And, therefore, the popular "He Couldn't Get To Tenth Street In Time To Shoot Tippit" theory goes flying out the window, because there would be no "starting point" for Oswald's trip to Tenth and Patton at all.

So Greg Parker is discarding one false theory for another one.

The same type of ironic twist exists when discussing Oswald's paper bag (CE142) too. For years, the most popular "paper bag" conspiracy theory was this one....

Oswald didn't take the Carcano rifle into the TSBD on November 22 because the paper bag he carried into the building that morning was too short to hold the disassembled rifle.

But that theory has to be taken off the table if a conspiracy theorist now believes that Oswald never carried ANY large-ish paper bag to work with him at all.

Ironic, isn't it?

But it just goes to prove one thing --- Regardless of which theory they embrace, conspiracy theorists never get anything right.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it just goes to prove one thing --- Regardless of which theory they embrace, conspiracy theorists never get anything right.

Rather like the Nutters.

When C.T's say that Oswald never carried a rifle into the TSBD, they say " yes he did, Frazier saw him carrying a paper bag with it in!"

When C.T's say in that case, Frazier said the bag was too short to hold a dismantled rifle, the Nutters say "He was wrong-He lied- He was mistaken"

When C.T's say that Frazier demonstrated how Oswald allegedly carried the rifle under his arm pit,the Nutters say "He was wrong and the rifle must have been above his shoulder!"

In the Nutter world, the witnesses are right when they back up the W.C. (How well initialled is that!) but are wrong and lying when they don't.

I've never once heard any LNer claim that Buell Frazier was "lying".

CTers, of course, just refuse to assess the "paper bag" information in a reasonable manner.

-----------------

"I wonder what the odds are of Lee Oswald having carried a DIFFERENT brown bag into work from the one WITH HIS TWO IDENTIFIABLE PRINTS ON IT that was found by the cops in the Sniper's Nest on the 6th Floor?

Care to guess at what those odds might be? They must be close to "O.J. DNA" type numbers (in favor of the empty brown bag that was found by the police on the 6th Floor of the Book Depository being the very same bag that Buell Wesley Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle saw in Lee Harvey Oswald's hands on the morning of November 22, 1963).

I'm eagerly awaiting the logical and believable conspiracy-slanted explanation that will answer the question of why a 38-inch empty paper bag (which could house Oswald's 34.8-inch disassembled rifle), which was an empty bag with Oswald's fingerprints on it, was in the place where it was found after the assassination (the sixth-floor Sniper's Nest) and yet still NOT have Lee Oswald present at that sniper's window on 11/22/63.

I, for one, cannot think of a single "Oswald Is Innocent" explanation for that empty paper sack being where it was found after the assassination of John Kennedy....AND with Oswald's fingerprints on it." -- DVP; October 2007

I, for one, cannot think of a single "Oswald Is Innocent" explanation for that empty paper sack being where it was found after the assassination of John Kennedy....AND with Oswald's fingerprints on it." -- DVP; October 2007

Try "he was framed." There's one explanation.

I believe he took a bus, Ron.

There was a bus stop right outside his front door at the Beckley roominghouse. And I think there was also a bus stop on the corner of Elm & Houston outside the TSBD front door too. So Lee wouldn't have even needed to walk more than a few steps to get to a bus stop at either location.

And the "bus stop" thing is something I've brought up in the past too. Because if there was a bus stop right there at Elm & Houston Streets, then why (if he wasn't "on the run") would he have walked several blocks east of the TSBD on Nov. 22 just to catch his bus? Why not just wait at the Elm & Houston corner?

That was just one of the unusual things that LHO did on both Nov. 21 and Nov. 22, 1963.

then why (if he wasn't "on the run") would he have walked several blocks east of the TSBD on Nov. 22 just to catch his bus? I'm gonna just throw out a wild suggestion that perhaps the murder of a president caused some problems with traffic in the area and perhaps some bus schedules might have been altered. I know that's not reasonable, but what the hell?

Please note, everyone, that Greg Parker just called Earlene Roberts and Gladys Johnson bald-faced liars when he said this...

"There was no "O.H. Lee" at that address."

Why did Roberts and Johnson lie through their teeth about their roomer, "O.H. Lee", Greg?

(Just make up some half-baked excuse if you can't explain it logically.)

(Just make up some half-baked excuse if you can't explain it logically.) Why would you advise someone to take up your habits?

So, I guess we can assume that Gladys and Earlene got rich (quarter of a million each perhaps?) by lying about "O.H. Lee". Right, Greg?

And what about the cops who searched Oswald's room and gathered up OSWALD'S personal belongings?

Did Earlene and Gladys "plant" Oswald's belongings in a room he never actually rented?

You're a riot, Greg.

(And I'd bet my next Langley check that you don't believe Oswald rented a room from Bledsoe either. Do you?)

And what about the cops who searched Oswald's room and gathered up OSWALD'S personal belongings? Was that on 11/23? Is that the same day they found the BYP's that they had in their possession the day before at the police station?

Keep baying at the moon, Greg. It won't make the videos of Roberts and Johnson disappear.

Nor will your incessant baying make that Whitehall phone number disappear from Ruth's address book.

Is it possible for CTers on this forum to deny more obvious facts than they have in the last few days?

I mean, Baker never encountering Oswald at all?

And Oswald never living at 1026 Beckley at all?

And even some guy claiming we don't yet know how to properly spell J.D. Tippit's last name?

Somebody call the Get Real police!

And even some guy claiming we don't yet know how to properly spell J.D. Tippit's last name? Well, you claim it's spelled the same way forward and backward and when I pointed out it's not, that it has a capital T on one end and a small t on the other, you claim that's the same thing, then you turn around and spell it with an 's on the end of it and I pointed out that if it is the same both ways, you need an s' on the front end. You sure do get confused DVP. (more red meat)

I'd suggest those interested, review the thread and note the issues each of us has addressed and make up your own minds who is avoiding what.

Yeah. I presented actual interviews with two people who knew that Oswald had rented a room at 1026 Beckley (and who actually SAW Oswald at that roominghouse), plus CE402 (Ruth Paine's address book featuring the Beckley phone number).

Greg has produced silliness like this....

"Maybe the story is a crock because he never lived at that address. Ever."

Not even a close call on this one.

DVP wins. And Greg Parker looks like a desperate CTer who can't possibly explain the logic of anyone wanting to pretend Lee Oswald lived at a particular address in October and November of 1963. But it somehow makes sense in Greg's CT world. I guess the "Beckley ruse" somehow was supposed to make Oswald look GUILTIER of murdering the President. ~shrug~

DVP wins. Whaaaa? at least in your imagination. You haven't presented any facts, yet.

Yes, witnesses who had motive to lie, as I showed.

Incredibly, folks, Greg Parker is seriously wanting people to believe that Gladys Johnson AND Earlene Roberts AND Ruth Paine AND (apparently) the Dallas Police all got together to make it look (falsely) as though Oswald rented a cubbyhole room at 1026 Beckley in the fall of '63.

The DPD gets in on the act by (apparently) only PRETENDING to seize Lee Oswald's possessions from the roominghouse.

Whose items WERE seized by the DPD then, Greg? Or did the DPD just make it all up about seizing ANY items from that location?

This is what happens when a foolhardy, crackpot theory gets put on the table. An LNer like me will come along and thoroughly debunk it with hard evidence (like CE402 and the Johnson/Roberts interviews, not to mention the WC testimony of those women to boot), while the CTer pushing the fairy tale does nothing but flop around on the deck like a fish out of water.

Greg, you're flopping around, in case you hadn't noticed. And you've got nowhere to go, because EVERY single solid FACT is against you.

You need one l-i-a-r on top of another --- Roberts, Johnson, Paine, the DPD, and probably Marina too.

Everybody's lying. And for WHAT purpose again, Greg? You never did tell us? The "Let's Get Rich By Pretending Lee Harvey Oswald Lived Here" excuse is laughable, of course. So try something else that won't make you blush so much.

Whose items WERE seized by the DPD then, Greg? Or did the DPD just make it all up about seizing ANY items from that location? Why don't you answer that question for us DVP? As I mentioned, does 'items' include the back yard photos that the DPD had in their hands on the evening of 11/22?

Yes, witnesses who had motive to lie, as I showed.

Incredibly, folks, Greg Parker is seriously wanting people to believe that Gladys Johnson AND Earlene Roberts AND Ruth Paine AND (apparently) the Dallas Police all got together to make it look (falsely) as though Oswald rented a cubbyhole room at 1026 Beckley in the fall of '63.

The DPD gets in on the act by (apparently) only PRETENDING to seize Lee Oswald's possessions from the roominghouse.

Whose items WERE seized by the DPD then, Greg? Or did the DPD just make it all up about seizing ANY items from that location?

This is what happens when a foolhardy, crackpot theory gets put on the table. An LNer like me will come along and thoroughly debunk it with hard evidence (like CE402 and the Johnson/Roberts interviews, not to mention the WC testimony of those women to boot), while the CTer pushing the fairy tale does nothing but flop around on the deck like a fish out of water.

Greg, you're flopping around, in case you hadn't noticed. And you've got nowhere to go, because EVERY single solid FACT is against you.

You need one l-i-a-r on top of another --- Roberts, Johnson, Paine, the DPD, and probably Marina too.

Everybody's lying. And for WHAT purpose again, Greg? You never did tell us? The "Let's Get Rich By Pretending Lee Harvey Oswald Lived Here" excuse is laughable, of course. So try something else that won't make you blush so much.Oh

An LNer like me will come along and thoroughly debunk it with hard evidence Oh my. you have never 'debunked' anything in your life. Undying support for the WCR is not, and never will be, debunking anything. Let us all know when you get C2766 in LHO's hands.

Let us all know when you get C2766 in LHO's hands.

Okay.....

LHO+%28Backyard+Picture%29.jpg

CE637.jpg

Now, you, Ken, will be sure to let us know as soon as you've learned how to spell Tippit, right? (And his name is spelled the same backward as forward. The capitalization doesn't count when speaking of that particular fact. If you truly think it does count, you're just being silly.)

Edited by David Von Pein

Take into account Earlene ROBERTS. Her testimony was troublesome for the Dallas police and favorable to OSWALD - Request http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/R%20Disk/Roberts%20Earlene/Item%2008.pdf

Roberts testified before the Warren Commission that Oswald arrived home at around 1.00 p.m. on 22nd November, 1963. He stayed only a few minutes but while he was in the house a Dallas Police Department car parked in front of the house. In the car were two uniformed policemen. Roberts described how the driver sounded the horn twice before driving off. Soon afterwards Oswald left the house. Roberts also testified that she thought the police car's number was 106 or 107 or 207. Some researchers have suggested that it might have been the car being driven by J. D. Tippit (number 10). However, the Dallas Police denied they had any cars in that area at 1.00 p.m. on 22nd November.

David Welsh claims that Roberts was subjected to intensive police harassment. "They visited her at all hours of the day and night, contacted her employers and identified her as the Oswald rooming house lady. As a result she was dismissed from three housekeeping and nursing jobs in April, May and June of 1964 alone; no telling how many jobs she lost after that." Earlene Roberts died of a heart attack in Parkland Hospital on 9th January, 1966.

All story - http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/Tippit%20J%20D%20Murder/Item%2012.pdf

Tippit car

800px-Tippitsquadcar.jpg

but while he was in the house a Dallas Police Department car parked in front of the house. In the car were two uniformed policemen.Roberts also testified that she thought the police car's number was 106 or 107 or 207.researchers have suggested that it might have been the car being driven by J. D. Tippit (number 10).However, the Dallas Police denied they had any cars in that area at 1.00 p.m. on 22nd November. Well, this seems to prove definitely that there either was or was not a police car there that day. Some people saw one, but the DPD says there were none there. Does that say something about credibility of DPD or not?

Roberts, like Wes Frazier, was a godsend to the cops. All they needed from her was that he lived there, and he came back there. She gave them both of those things. They could disregard everything else she said. It worked, didn't it? The lie that Oswald lived at that dump and came back on Nov 22nd to pick up a pistol has lasted 50 years.

Yeah, it was such a good lie that Mrs. Roberts even got the patsy to believe it....

"I [Dallas Police Captain J. Will Fritz] asked him [Lee Harvey Oswald] where he went to when he left work, and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that he went over there and changed his trousers and got his pistol and went to the picture show." -- Warren Report; Page 601

Amazing woman, that Earlene Roberts.

The stupid things some CTers believe continue to boggle the mind 50 years on.

that he went over there and changed his trousers and got his pistol and went to the picture show." -- Warren Report; Page 601

And goodness, we all know that if it was in the Warren Report it must be real.