The Education Forum

Oswald going to work

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roberts, like Wes Frazier, was a godsend to the cops. All they needed from her was that he lived there, and he came back there. She gave them both of those things. They could disregard everything else she said. It worked, didn't it? The lie that Oswald lived at that dump and came back on Nov 22nd to pick up a pistol has lasted 50 years.

Yeah, it was such a good lie that Mrs. Roberts even got the patsy to believe it....

"I [Dallas Police Captain J. Will Fritz] asked him [Lee Harvey Oswald] where he went to when he left work, and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that he went over there and changed his trousers and got his pistol and went to the picture show." -- Warren Report; Page 601

Amazing woman, that Earlene Roberts.

The stupid things some CTers believe continue to boggle the mind 50 years on.

Incredibly weak, David.

If he lived there and commuted to work from there, the failure to interview the bus drivers on that route, along with regular fellow passengers is a failure I wouldn't expect from cops in Upper Volta, let alone a major metropolitan city in the US during the most important investigation of the 20th century.

So, Fritz is a l-i-a-r too, eh? Lovely.

How big is your Liars List, Bart?

Just an approximate number is fine. Dude.

It's pretty big dude and guess what, no disrespect intended, but you are on it as well.

Oops. That was a no-no.

Bye-bye, Bart.

Edited by David Von Pein

Oswald, if he was an ordinary individual, would have had a daily routine.

Did the WC establish or has any researcher ever established what was his daily routine at any period in his life?

If Oswald never had a daily routine, that's an important fact. It says he's a really odd duck.

It he established a daily routine, it's important to know what the routine was.

I subscribe to the odd-duck theory. But I can be persuaded otherwise by facts.

Another person who must be on Greg Parker's decent-sized Liars List is A.C. Johnson, the owner of the roominghouse at 1026 N. Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff....

A.C. JOHNSON. I saw his picture on television and I hollered..."Why, it's this fellow that lives in here".

Mr. BELIN. You told them that you had seen the picture of this man on television?

Mr. JOHNSON. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. And did you tell them what this man was known to you as?

Mr. JOHNSON. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. What did they say?

Mr. JOHNSON. Well, they wanted to see the records, and we showed them--the register, I mean--and we showed them the register. And then they searched his room.

Mr. BELIN. You showed them the register with this name of O. H. Lee?

Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/johnso_a.htm

Jon,

It's hard to establish habits and a "daily routine" when you move around as much as Oswald did, and when you have as many different jobs as he did. Wouldn't you say?

But you said it pretty well, Jon, when you said the words "Odd duck". Oswald would definitely fit that description, as illustrated numerous times during his 1963 radio appearances....

Edited by David Von Pein

Another person who must be on Greg Parker's decent-sized Liars List is A.C. Johnson, the owner of the roominghouse at 1026 N. Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff....

A.C. JOHNSON. I saw his picture on television and I hollered..."Why, it's this fellow that lives in here".

Mr. BELIN. You told them that you had seen the picture of this man on television?

Mr. JOHNSON. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. And did you tell them what this man was known to you as?

Mr. JOHNSON. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. What did they say?

Mr. JOHNSON. Well, they wanted to see the records, and we showed them--the register, I mean--and we showed them the register. And then they searched his room.

Mr. BELIN. You showed them the register with this name of O. H. Lee?

Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/johnso_a.htm

And the register was not taken as evidence, but was destroyed by Gladys (according to her grand-daughter)/ You have some fantastic witnesses!

Good, boy, Greg. Right on cue. More liars.

And you have nothing to say about the willful destruction of evidence in the biggest case in US history which would have either verified that they were not lying - or proved that they were.

More obfuscation - both by you -m and the people you seek to protect.

If Oswald never had a daily routine, that's an important fact. It says he's a really odd duck.

Reminds me of my dad telling me that he read somewhere that Oswald was sometimes seen walking backwards. (Don't know if that was in the Warren Report or not.) That would be a really odd duck.

And the register was not taken as evidence, but was destroyed by Gladys (according to her grand-daughter). You have some fantastic witnesses!
Good, job, Greg. Right on cue. More liars.
And you have nothing to say about the willful destruction of evidence in the biggest case in US history which would have either verified that they were not lying - or proved that they were.

Greg,

But you just said that it was Gladys Johnson who "destroyed" the Beckley Avenue register with O.H. Lee's name on it.

But she's not a law enforcement official. She's a private citizen. So it wouldn't have been a case of the police deliberately destroying evidence. Or do you think Gladys was working in cooperation with the DPD and/or FBI?

Other private citizens who destroyed evidence were Marina and Marguerite, when they burned a backyard photo of LHO in their hotel room on 11/23/63, which is a backyard photo that most CTers think never existed in the first place. (I wonder what picture they burned?)

And btw, I got a kick out of Greg Parker talking about how the Beckley register was destroyed by Gladys Johnson, who is the very same Gladys Johnson that Greg thinks had a motive to lie because she wanted to make a bundle off of the (fake) fact that LHO had lived at 1026 Beckley.

I realize that from Greg's oddball POV of LHO never setting foot inside 1026 Beckley in his life, Mrs. Johnson would have had no choice BUT to lie about the "O.H. Lee" registration because nobody EVER signed the register with that name. So, per Parker, Gladys had to make up yet another lie and say she had destroyed the register page that never existed in the first place.

But I just think it's humorous and ironic. Because I'm sure Greg thinks that Gladys would have just loved to have been able to sell that "O.H. Lee" signature on E-Bay for $56,575. Wouldn't she, Greg?

Edited by David Von Pein

Hall told Smith that when her grandmother found out what her boarder has allegedly done, "She was scared, humiliated. And, in fact, she even destroyed the sign-in sheets showing that he had paid his rent. She just wanted to erase him."

She destroyed evidence.

Edited by Greg Parker