The Education Forum

Why Was JFK Killed?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JFK was killed for a big, geopolitical reason, IMO. Not for some small reason.

The big power guys who pulled strings in 1963 were responsible for JFK's death.

Who were the big power guys in 1963?

That's the question.

Jon, let me ask you a hypothetical. Take this statement: JFK was killed for a big, geopolitical reason, IMO. Not for some small reason. What if that is both 'true' and 'not true'? True that it was for a big, geopolitical reason, but untrue for Not for some small reason. Suppose there were several in the military/CIA/Industrial complex that had lots of reasons to get rid of him, But, Suppose LBJ didn't want to remain in the VP slot because he would likely end up in prison. (that being a small reason), So, somehow the 'big plan' is revealed and someone, either LBJ or someone representing him, gave the go ahead. I'm not of the thinking that one person wanted him out for one big reason. I think it was much more complex. But then, we don't know, do we?

To be clear... I am of the opinion the CIA is simply a military firewall put in place to take the brunt of inquiry and stifle it before it reaches military intelligence...

In those days everyone was military or connected...

And his removal was for well more than Vietnam as Jim writes. Nixon not winning was much more devastating to this group than most perceive.

Through my reading and study, I've come to the conclusion that it was LBJ. It wasn't just LBJ alone by himself, but LBJ was the lynchpin at the epicenter of other conspirators(Texas Oil, CIA, industrialists/war profiteers) whom he had deep ties to, and whom had a vested interest in JFK being eliminated. LBJ was going to be personally and politically ruined and go to prison. LBJ had Big Oil and MIC money behind him, as well as the Texas political machine. He had deep relations and contacts throughout congress, the state of Texas, industry and commerce, as well as law enforcement to ensure he got off scot-free. I see the who and the why right there. LBJ had a clear motive and wouldn't have any problems finding willing co-conspirators.

Through my reading and study, I've come to the conclusion that it was LBJ. It wasn't just LBJ alone by himself, but LBJ was the lynchpin at the epicenter of other conspirators(Texas Oil, CIA, industrialists/war profiteers) whom he had deep ties to, and whom had a vested interest in JFK being eliminated. LBJ was going to be personally and politically ruined and go to prison. LBJ had Big Oil and MIC money behind him, as well as the Texas political machine. He had deep relations and contacts throughout congress, the state of Texas, industry and commerce, as well as law enforcement to ensure he got off scot-free. I see the who and the why right there. LBJ had a clear motive and wouldn't have any problems finding willing co-conspirators.

Sounds good to me

Kenneth Drew,

The fact that LBJ benefited so greatly, so many ways, from JFK's murder is, I believe, key to understanding the murder. Any savvy plot-meister in1962-63 would have seen that LBJ would benefit greatly from JFK's death. The timing of JFK's murder was impeccable from LBJ's standpoint.

Where I believe I part company with many Warren critics is in my belief JFK was killed for a specific reason, not for a cluster of reasons. There were a cluster of reasons why individuals wanted or may have wanted JFK dead. All of these reasons would have been known to a plot-meister in 1962-63. These reasons would have served as camouflage for a pinprick strike, which is what I believe happened.

As you write, who knows? The most striking thing today in August 2015 is that the U.S. Government still holds secret so many documents concerning the assassination.

That happens to be true of the Pearl Harbor attack as well. As well true of 9-11.

Kenneth Drew,

The fact that LBJ benefited so greatly, so many ways, from JFK's murder is, I believe, key to understanding the murder. Any savvy plot-meister in1962-63 would have seen that LBJ would benefit greatly from JFK's death. The timing of JFK's murder was impeccable from LBJ's standpoint.

Where I believe I part company with many Warren critics is in my belief JFK was killed for a specific reason, not for a cluster of reasons. There were a cluster of reasons why individuals wanted or may have wanted JFK dead. All of these reasons would have been known to a plot-meister in 1962-63. These reasons would have served as camouflage for a pinprick strike, which is what I believe happened.

As you write, who knows? The most striking thing today in August 2015 is that the U.S. Government still holds secret so many documents concerning the assassination.

That happens to be true of the Pearl Harbor attack as well. As well true of 9-11.

"Where I believe I part company with many Warren critics is in my belief JFK was killed for a specific reason, not for a cluster of reasons."

I certainly have no problem with that thinking. I probably come close to that belief myself. If I had to make a guess, and only a guess, as to which one of the many that might have valid reasons to get rid of him, there seems to be clearly one that had a 'absolute imminent' need for it to happen 'right now' rather than a week or a month in the future. That one would be LBJ. He had a genuine crisis on his hands at that exact moment.

That's the question.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg, 1991 (emphasis added)

========================================================================================================

SEE PD SCOTT DEEP POLITICS BOOK RE Great Southwest . EMPIRE TRUST information from PD Scott unpublished DALLAS Conspiracy

=.

THE GREAT SOWTHWEST CORPORATION WAS A ROCKEFELLER and EMPIRE TRUST INVESTMENT.,gaal

SUSPECT # 1 Allen Dulles. (Gaal,That's my final word on it.)

"That little Kennedy," he spat out. "He thought he was a god." (Quote Suspect #1)

===================================

Donald Gibson Shows That JFK Was a Hamiltonian Dirigist Devoted to National Economic Progress, Not a Monetarist or Keynesian; His Enemies Included Allen Dulles and the CIA, the Morgans, Henry Luce and Skull and Bones, David Rockefeller, John J. McCloy and the Council on Foreign Relations

Webster G. Tarpley, Ph.D.

TARPLEY.net – World Crisis Radio

November 16, 2013

[download audio]

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

get it , JFK IS devoted to NATIONAL ECONOMIC PROGRESS not world government.

Edited by Steven Gaal

That's the question.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg, 1991 (emphasis added)

========================================================================================================

SEE PD SCOTT DEEP POLITICS BOOK RE Great Southwest . EMPIRE TRUST information from PD Scott unpublished DALLAS Conspiracy

=.

THE GREAT SOWTHWEST CORPORATION WAS A ROCKEFELLER and EMPIRE TRUST INVESTMENT.,gaal

"That little Kennedy," he spat out. "He thought he was a god." (Quote Suspect #1)

===================================

Donald Gibson Shows That JFK Was a Hamiltonian Dirigist Devoted to National Economic Progress, Not a Monetarist or Keynesian; His Enemies Included Allen Dulles and the CIA, the Morgans, Henry Luce and Skull and Bones, David Rockefeller, John J. McCloy and the Council on Foreign Relations

Webster G. Tarpley, Ph.D.

TARPLEY.net – World Crisis Radio

November 16, 2013

[download audio]

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

get it , JFK IS devoted to NATIONAL ECONOMIC PROGRESS not world government.

What comes after 'final'?

What comes after 'final'? // DREW

===========================================

If your just asking thread wise.,gaal

==============================

THIS THREAD WHICH DOSENT HAVE THE BOTTOM INFO

----------------------------------------

CIA plot to kill JFK is based only on political bias, and not on solid evidence. That's my final word on it.

Started by Steven Gaal, Sep 16 2014 10:13 PM

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21367&p=289607

THREAD CONTENTS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

part 1 = introduction Allen Dulles and his friends

part 2 Allen Dulles and the Cabots and Paines

part 3 = Lansdale

part 4 = FAR RIGHT AND THE FALSE FAR RIGHT

Part 5 = Dulles and a slow car turn assassination

Part 6 = What are some of the motivations of suspect # 1 Allen Dulles ?

Part 7 = JFK NOT GLOBALIST ENOUGH

Part 8 = highlights review

Part 9 == Dulles previously used a patsy in assassination and patsy died before investigation , said operation was a success

Part 10 == DINNER AND ASSASSINATION ( and lunch with Dallas Council on World Affairs)

Part 11 == NOW LET US PRAY The Unitarian Connection to LHO (pray we also don't get caught = see very bottom)

========================================

Addendum total continuity Dulles connection Treasury Department Head Councils 1950s to past assassination

----

Dulles had a private "CIA" of his own that in part consisted of : Casey,Taylor, Lansdale,Paines,Gatlin,De Mohrenschildt and

the head lawyers of the

Treasury Department from the 50s to past the assassination : Fred C. Scribner ,David A. Lindsay and Gaspard d'Andelot Belin (all General Counsel for the Department of the Treasury. ) I have posted before of the Dulles connections to Scribner and Belin,see (http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21122&p=286020 , see post # 13) and below I give some of my Lindsay research. If there are problems with the Secret Service ,you don't have to look farther than Dulles.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Also SEE // Autobiography of a Spy by Mary Bancroft (Re: Dulles,BUNDY,Belin,JJA)

David A. Lindsay >> Skull & Bones 1944 (DULLES AND Prescott Bush close friends from early 1930s)

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18657&p=244149

Bush connections are.:

Tom Devine through his CIA affiliation, his meeting(s) with DeMohrenschildt and his Paris Review links via Francis Plimpton's son, George, and Devine's long association with Plimpton's Paris Review partner, John Train who is connected to the IRC and the WWF. Prince Sandrudden was Paris Review "publisher," IRC principal, and close friend of GHW Bush. WWF was led by Train's cousin, Russell, and his appointed manager, Curtis EU "Chip" Bohlen, covert CIA man and an usher, along with Devine, in the 1955 wedding of CIA's Albert Bradley Carter, Jr.

Twins John and David Lindsay were usher's in Nancy Bush's wedding. Their brother, George was hired by Francis Plimpton at his Plimpton Debevoise law firm in 1947, and became managing partner. Partner Eli Whitney Debevoise, a bonesman, was counsel to HICOG McCloy, and then deputy HICOG under McCloy. Both Leon Panetta and Ed Hooker's daughter, Susan's second husband (after she was divorced from Rionda Braga's son) Michael Ainslie, were employed in John Lindsay's NYC mayor's office.

After Nancy Bush's 1946 wedding to Alexander Irwin, Yale roommate of John Chafee and of Charles Whitehouse, the Irwins made their home in Montreal. The front story is that Irwin managed the family insurance brokerage office there. The back stroy is that Irwin, Macomber, and David Lindsay were all members of the 1943 Yale football squad and OSS thought enough of William Macomber to give him official cover as a USMC captain while he worked covert for OSS behind the lines in France and then was sent to work for OSS in Burma. You may be aware that it was very rare for a covert OSS operator to be assigned to missions in both the European and Pacific theaters.

Macomber just happens to end up as assistant to John Foster Dulles and in 1963, married to one of Dulles's three personal secretaries, Bernau. Macomber just happens to be invited by Pres Bush to witness JFK's taking the oath as U.S. senator.

Skull & Bones 1944

James Lane Buckley
Shehand Daniel Elebash
Alexander Ellis, Jr.
James Lord Ferguson
John Bannister Goodenough
William Cabell Grayson
John Morgan Holden
Townsend Walter Hoopes
W.C. Kelly II
David A. Lindsay
Stuart W. Little
Jeffrey Pond Walker
James Allen Whitmore, Jr.
Dean Witter, Jr.
Archibald J..Allen, Jr.

=================

A Nation Divided: The 1968 Presidential Campaign

https://books.google...isbn=0595236995

Darcy G. Richardson - 2002 - History
David A. Lindsay, Mayor John V. Lindsay's twin brother, was McCarthy's choice for ... Secretary of the Treasury; William Clay Ford, vice president and director of ...

=====================

BOTTON INFO NOT IN ABOVE DULLES DID IT THREAD. , gaal
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22159&p=311450

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

NBC had, until 1986, been owned by the Radio Corporation of America (RCA), formed by Brigadier General David Sarnoff of the U.S. Signal Corps. He had helped set up Radio Free Europe for Allen Dulles, a lifelong intelligence asset who became director of the CIA after serving as a top officer in its precursor, the OSS. Radio Free Europe became an infamous CIA propaganda outlet. Sarnoff's first cousin, Eugene Lyons, was a U.S. intelligence asset important in propaganda operations against the Soviet Union.

In addition to being an enthusiastic supporter of the eugenics movement, Dulles represented a number of German firms, including I.G. Farben, the core of the Third Reich. He was also a director of J. Henry Schroder Bank in London, England, which had close ties to Hitler's inner circle, especially Heinrich Himmler. Schroder Bank would later be revealed as the prime financial supporter of Permindex, a shadowy Swiss corporation with extensive connections to U.S. intelligence services. Clay Shaw, a prominent civic leader in New Orleans and known CIA asset to whom we will soon be introduced, sat on its board. Dulles also represented many prominent U.S. firms that supported Hitler, such as the Chase Manhattan Bank and Standard Oil, both of which were owned by the Rockefellers. Brown Brothers Harriman and Union Banking Corporation were both owned by the Harriman brothers and represented by the Dulles brothers. Prescott Bush, an army intelligence veteran and father of George H.W Bush, served on the board of both banks. The Rockefellers, Harrimans and the Bushes were all deeply involved in the U.S. intelligence community, which appears to be at the core of the power structure, imposing the programming.

The NBC hit piece was produced by Walter Sheridan, a CIA asset who had formerly been an FBI agent and a counterintelligence director at the NSA. He also served with the Justice Department and, before all of that, the Office of Naval Intelligence. Sheridan intimidated, bribed and manipulated witnesses. He was in constant contact with the CIA during the production of his documentary. A closer examination of the man revealed that he was only a single degree of separation from the conspiracy itself. One of his close friends, Carmine Bellino, was a former FBI agent who had once worked with Guy Banister and who had lived with Robert Maheu at a time when he was being cleared for the CIA project involving the recruitment of Mafia hitmen to kill Fidel Castro.

Edited by Steven Gaal

What comes after 'final'? // DREW

===========================================

If your just asking thread wise.,gaal

==============================

THIS THREAD WHICH DOSENT HAVE THE BOTTOM INFO

----------------------------------------

CIA plot to kill JFK is based only on political bias, and not on solid evidence. That's my final word on it.

Started by Steven Gaal, Sep 16 2014 10:13 PM

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21367&p=289607

THREAD CONTENTS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

part 1 = introduction Allen Dulles and his friends

part 2 Allen Dulles and the Cabots and Paines

part 3 = Lansdale

part 4 = FAR RIGHT AND THE FALSE FAR RIGHT

Part 5 = Dulles and a slow car turn assassination

Part 6 = What are some of the motivations of suspect # 1 Allen Dulles ?

Part 7 = JFK NOT GLOBALIST ENOUGH

Part 8 = highlights review

Part 9 == Dulles previously used a patsy in assassination and patsy died before investigation , said operation was a success

Part 10 == DINNER AND ASSASSINATION ( and lunch with Dallas Council on World Affairs)

Part 11 == NOW LET US PRAY The Unitarian Connection to LHO (pray we also don't get caught = see very bottom)

Addendum total continuity Dulles connection Treasury Department Head Councils 1950s to past assassination

----

Dulles had a private "CIA" of his own that in part consisted of : Casey,Taylor, Lansdale,Paines,Gatlin,De Mohrenschildt and

the head lawyers of the

Treasury Department from the 50s to past the assassination : Fred C. Scribner ,David A. Lindsay and Gaspard d'Andelot Belin (all General Counsel for the Department of the Treasury. ) I have posted before of the Dulles connections to Scribner and Belin,see (http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21122&p=286020 , see post # 13) and below I give some of my Lindsay research. If there are problems with the Secret Service ,you don't have to look farther than Dulles.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Also SEE // Autobiography of a Spy by Mary Bancroft (Re: Dulles,BUNDY,Belin,JJA)

David A. Lindsay >> Skull & Bones 1944 (DULLES AND Prescott Bush close friends from early 1930s)

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18657&p=244149

Bush connections are.:

Tom Devine through his CIA affiliation, his meeting(s) with DeMohrenschildt and his Paris Review links via Francis Plimpton's son, George, and Devine's long association with Plimpton's Paris Review partner, John Train who is connected to the IRC and the WWF. Prince Sandrudden was Paris Review "publisher," IRC principal, and close friend of GHW Bush. WWF was led by Train's cousin, Russell, and his appointed manager, Curtis EU "Chip" Bohlen, covert CIA man and an usher, along with Devine, in the 1955 wedding of CIA's Albert Bradley Carter, Jr.

Twins John and David Lindsay were usher's in Nancy Bush's wedding. Their brother, George was hired by Francis Plimpton at his Plimpton Debevoise law firm in 1947, and became managing partner. Partner Eli Whitney Debevoise, a bonesman, was counsel to HICOG McCloy, and then deputy HICOG under McCloy. Both Leon Panetta and Ed Hooker's daughter, Susan's second husband (after she was divorced from Rionda Braga's son) Michael Ainslie, were employed in John Lindsay's NYC mayor's office.

After Nancy Bush's 1946 wedding to Alexander Irwin, Yale roommate of John Chafee and of Charles Whitehouse, the Irwins made their home in Montreal. The front story is that Irwin managed the family insurance brokerage office there. The back stroy is that Irwin, Macomber, and David Lindsay were all members of the 1943 Yale football squad and OSS thought enough of William Macomber to give him official cover as a USMC captain while he worked covert for OSS behind the lines in France and then was sent to work for OSS in Burma. You may be aware that it was very rare for a covert OSS operator to be assigned to missions in both the European and Pacific theaters.

Macomber just happens to end up as assistant to John Foster Dulles and in 1963, married to one of Dulles's three personal secretaries, Bernau. Macomber just happens to be invited by Pres Bush to witness JFK's taking the oath as U.S. senator.

Skull & Bones 1944

James Lane Buckley

Shehand Daniel Elebash

Alexander Ellis, Jr.

James Lord Ferguson

John Bannister Goodenough

William Cabell Grayson

John Morgan Holden

Townsend Walter Hoopes

W.C. Kelly II

David A. Lindsay

Stuart W. Little

Jeffrey Pond Walker

James Allen Whitmore, Jr.

Dean Witter, Jr.

Archibald J..Allen, Jr.

=================

A Nation Divided: The 1968 Presidential Campaign

https://books.google...isbn=0595236995

Darcy G. Richardson - 2002 - History

David A. Lindsay, Mayor John V. Lindsay's twin brother, was McCarthy's choice for ... Secretary of the Treasury; William Clay Ford, vice president and director of ...

=====================

BOTTON INFO NOT IN ABOVE DULLES DID IT THREAD. , gaal

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22159&p=311450

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

NBC had, until 1986, been owned by the Radio Corporation of America (RCA), formed by Brigadier General David Sarnoff of the U.S. Signal Corps. He had helped set up Radio Free Europe for Allen Dulles, a lifelong intelligence asset who became director of the CIA after serving as a top officer in its precursor, the OSS. Radio Free Europe became an infamous CIA propaganda outlet. Sarnoff's first cousin, Eugene Lyons, was a U.S. intelligence asset important in propaganda operations against the Soviet Union.

In addition to being an enthusiastic supporter of the eugenics movement, Dulles represented a number of German firms, including I.G. Farben, the core of the Third Reich. He was also a director of J. Henry Schroder Bank in London, England, which had close ties to Hitler's inner circle, especially Heinrich Himmler. Schroder Bank would later be revealed as the prime financial supporter of Permindex, a shadowy Swiss corporation with extensive connections to U.S. intelligence services. Clay Shaw, a prominent civic leader in New Orleans and known CIA asset to whom we will soon be introduced, sat on its board. Dulles also represented many prominent U.S. firms that supported Hitler, such as the Chase Manhattan Bank and Standard Oil, both of which were owned by the Rockefellers. Brown Brothers Harriman and Union Banking Corporation were both owned by the Harriman brothers and represented by the Dulles brothers. Prescott Bush, an army intelligence veteran and father of George H.W Bush, served on the board of both banks. The Rockefellers, Harrimans and the Bushes were all deeply involved in the U.S. intelligence community, which appears to be at the core of the power structure, imposing the programming.

The NBC hit piece was produced by Walter Sheridan, a CIA asset who had formerly been an FBI agent and a counterintelligence director at the NSA. He also served with the Justice Department and, before all of that, the Office of Naval Intelligence. Sheridan intimidated, bribed and manipulated witnesses. He was in constant contact with the CIA during the production of his documentary. A closer examination of the man revealed that he was only a single degree of separation from the conspiracy itself. One of his close friends, Carmine Bellino, was a former FBI agent who had once worked with Guy Banister and who had lived with Robert Maheu at a time when he was being cleared for the CIA project involving the recruitment of Mafia hitmen to kill Fidel Castro.

Steven, I'm going to accept your answer to 'what comes after final' except I will note that part of it actually came 'before final'.

but it's entertaining info. Thanks.