The Education Forum

Kennedy Videos

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

David:

Could you please explain the extent of your video archive?    Do you capture any video that surfaces on JFKA - like, for example, the Dr. Perry video posted by VP in the other thread?   And I noticed some of the Dan Rather Youtube videos from the assassination weekend were taken down.   Do you have copies of them?

Generally, what's your goal with capturing JFKA videos?

Thanks.

Edited by K K Lane

On 4/7/2024 at 3:54 PM, K K Lane said:

David:

Could you please explain the extent of your video archive?    Do you capture any video that surfaces on JFKA - like, for example, the Dr. Perry video posted by VP in the other thread?   And I noticed some of the Dan Rather Youtube videos from the assassination weekend were taken down.   Do you have copies of them?

Generally, what's your goal with capturing JFKA videos?

Thanks.

David, did you grab the Perry video that VP posted that then was taken down?

It's this type of situation that prompted my initial question: I don't want to "lose" important videos.

Your archives are valuable and cover quite a bit of history.   You wrote that you don't cover CT-related videos.   Do you know of anyone else who has organized JFKA videos?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, K K Lane said:

David, did you grab the Perry video that VP posted that then was taken down?

No, I did not. But I have THIS PERRY VIDEO.

1 hour ago, K K Lane said:

Do you know of anyone else who has organized JFKA videos?

Not nearly to the extent of my collection. But a YouTube search might prove fruitful.

Edited by David Von Pein

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Not nearly to the extent of my collection. But a YouTube search might prove fruitful.

Addendum / Clarification....

When I made the above comment yesterday, I was referring to JFK collections that are available ONLINE (i.e., via the Internet).

There are some people who have private audio/video collections that far exceed my collection in total scope. Todd Kosovich being one such individual. In 2013, Todd sent me a long list of everything in his huge JFKA collection, and at that time he had 344 hours of A/V material from just the month of November '63 alone. And that doesn't count any documentaries, movies, anniversary specials, or any other "post-1963" material that Todd might have in his JFK archive.

My current total is about 160 hours. So there's a lot more JFK stuff out there for sure.

Edited by David Von Pein

16 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

No, I did not. But I have THIS PERRY VIDEO.

Not nearly to the extent of my collection. 

Thanks for your input and your mention of Todd Kosovich.

Although I'm a CT'er I recognize and appreciate the extensive resources you've organized and shared as well as your contributions to this forum.