The Education Forum

Buttons & Bags - Prayer Woman Identified - But No Name Yet

Guest Duncan MacRae

i said carousel club

Yes, I noticed, and without a capital "C" :eek

You diverted thread topic by attempting to draw DVP in to a discussion about Tan Jacket Man, which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

As you diverted the topic, I decided to go along with it and post an irrelevant to the thread topic video on Lee Odom.for those who may be interested in discussing a possible match between Odom and TJM.

can't get a decent thread started on that dunc the button man, advertised saturated, cookie-riddled forum of yours? tsk-tsk.

i said carousel club

Yes, I noticed, and without a capital "C" :eek

You diverted thread topic by attempting to draw DVP in to a discussion about Tan Jacket Man, which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

As you diverted the topic, I decided to go along with it and post an irrelevant to the thread topic video on Lee Odom.for those who may be interested in discussing a possible match between Odom and TJM.

can't get a decent thread started on that dunc the button man, advertised saturated, cookie-riddled forum of yours? tsk-tsk.

:clapping

David G. Healy

• photo-thumb-712.jpg?_r=1438710782
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 3,055 posts

Posted Today, 04:49 PM

And in English?

trim the hair studley, works wonders with hearing and seeing... that work for dunc the button man, advertised saturated, cookie-riddled forum owner?