The Education Forum

Jean Hill and Beverly Oliver compared?

Steve Thomas

This is just a question. I haven't done any research on this, so I don't know.

Apparently, both Jean Hill and Beverly Oliver claimed to have seen a figure on the grassy knoll. How do the physical descriptions of this person compare? Was he wearing the same kind or color of clothes? Was he wearing a suit and tie? Was he bareheaded, or was he wearing a hat?

Some day, it would be interesting to sit down and compare the physical descriptions of the person or persons encountered by Ed Hoffman, Julia Mercer, Gordon Arnold, Lee Bowers, Malcolm Summers, etc.

If I remember right, the person described by Julia Mercer seemed to fit pretty closely with that described by Lee Bowers.

Steve Thomas

This is just a question. I haven't done any research on this, so I don't know.

Apparently, both Jean Hill and Beverly Oliver claimed to have seen a figure on the grassy knoll. How do the physical descriptions of this person compare? Was he wearing the same kind or color of clothes? Was he wearing a suit and tie? Was he bareheaded, or was he wearing a hat?

Some day, it would be interesting to sit down and compare the physical descriptions of the person or persons encountered by Ed Hoffman, Julia Mercer, Gordon Arnold, Lee Bowers, Malcolm Summers, etc.

If I remember right, the person described by Julia Mercer seemed to fit pretty closely with that described by Lee Bowers.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

I'm still learning, too.

I think the uniformed officer Oliver said she saw on the GK was hatless, and according to her, correlated with an unknown hatless officer photographically "caught" by Robert Hughes a few minutes after the assassination in the railroad yard / parking lot.

I'd like to know where Roscoe White was when Beverly Oliver claimed to have made eye contact with him while she was waiting, with a bunch of other potential witnesses, to be pulled aside and questioned. Which she never was, so she left, "because she knew Roscoe would know where to find her if the DPD did want to ask her some questions." Or words to that effect.

-- Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Jean Hill said she saw a man wearing a brown overcoat and hat run away from the TSBD in the direction of the railroad yard right after the shots. After seeing a photo of Ruby, she thought that was who she saw.

In a photo of the crowd gathering where the overpass adjoins the picket fence, there is a man wearing a dark suit and hat who looks like Ruby, but he's not wearing an overcoat.