The Education Forum

A New Poll! How Many Members Think That This Guy's Face Looks Like This Guy's Face?

21 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

IIRC, Highly-influential Sandy Larsen and Robert Prudhomme think Dwarf Man's someone else altogether (who just happened to be wearing a shirt like Lovelady's that day), or that that clip was created months after the assassination, or something.

Tommy,

I recall saying on another thread that so-called Dwarf Man could very well be Lovelady. It's the shirt I have a problem with.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

It's Lovelady in the chair, on the steps and walking west w Bill Shelley.

Agree with Bart.  Tom, with all due respect, I thought we went over this?  Not everything is a conspiracy in the JFK case, Tom. And you're mentioning what S### ###n thinks? Wow.  This guy is all over the place on the forum and he's even digging up nonsense on the ridiculous Z film thread, which hadn't been updated since August.  It's pretty disappointing to see you hold in esteem someone who's poking old and rotting threads on this forum.  But I digress and I guess it's your right to do so.

Michael,

Rather than using smear tactics, why not do some contributing or analysis employing research and reasoning.

On 07/11/2016 at 0:27 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Michael,

Rather than using smear tactics, why not do some contributing or analysis employing research and reasoning.

And surprise us....

There's really not all that much to contribute to this case any more.  I come to learn new stuff and the one that did help me was the possibility that Oswald is in the doorway (PM).  I also learned that the guy leaning over is *not* Oswald but Lovelady.

The run-up to the murder was also a big thing for me, having learned about who Kennedy was.

I was thinking about posting something that would have completely destroyed the BS laden jet effect.  I found a gunshot wound clip that looks amazingly like JFK's and the really amazing thing is the gun barrel had to have been no more than 5 feet from this poor guy's head.  He's shot in the back of the head and there is absolutely NO so-called jet effect or nerve twitching theory like they said was the reason for Kennedy's back and to the left movement.

I asked two people who are members of this forum if they thought it'd be interesting to EF to post.  One said probably not and the other I've not heard back from so I'm taking that as a "no" as well.

But unless there's a major reveal in the future (like for example if the news station ever releases the PM footage and it shows it was LHO) there's really not much more to contribute.

Meanwhile, if people continue to post crazy and outlandish theories about the case, it's important that there be rebuttals to them.  There's no "smear tactics" here.

Tom, fair enough that I didn't pick up on your humor.  I think I have a pretty good sense of humor (anybody who has the balls to joke about their own deafness like I do has to have one) but I had no idea you were pulling legs in your posts.

2 hours ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

"Enhanced"

Is that what they are calling it nowadays? Almost everything in that "enhanced" photo is plaid.

Howdy Bob!

Yeah, right.  "Almost everything" in (contrast-adjusted?) Couch is "plaid" like the crazy-ass web spun by a spider on LSD, whereas Lovelady's shirt in Couch, Buck, Hughes, Martin, and Groden just happens to be dramatically and distinctly plaid in the true meaning of the word.

LOL

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Whatever you want to see, Thomas. I'm still working on gathering facts (remember what those are?), such as Bill Shelley's height in 1963.

If it is established that Bill Shelley was considerably shorter than the 5'8" Bill Lovelady, will you concede it is very likely not Shelley and Lovelady seen walking together down the Elm St. extension in the Couch film, shortly after the assassination?

On 07/11/2016 at 6:35 PM, Michael Walton said:

There's really not all that much to contribute to this case any more.  I come to learn new stuff and the one that did help me was the possibility that Oswald is in the doorway (PM).  I also learned that the guy leaning over is *not* Oswald but Lovelady.

The run-up to the murder was also a big thing for me, having learned about who Kennedy was.

I was thinking about posting something that would have completely destroyed the BS laden jet effect.  I found a gunshot wound clip that looks amazingly like JFK's and the really amazing thing is the gun barrel had to have been no more than 5 feet from this poor guy's head.  He's shot in the back of the head and there is absolutely NO so-called jet effect or nerve twitching theory like they said was the reason for Kennedy's back and to the left movement.

I asked two people who are members of this forum if they thought it'd be interesting to EF to post.  One said probably not and the other I've not heard back from so I'm taking that as a "no" as well.

But unless there's a major reveal in the future (like for example if the news station ever releases the PM footage and it shows it was LHO) there's really not much more to contribute.

Meanwhile, if people continue to post crazy and outlandish theories about the case, it's important that there be rebuttals to them.  There's no "smear tactics" here.

Tom, fair enough that I didn't pick up on your humor.  I think I have a pretty good sense of humor (anybody who has the balls to joke about their own deafness like I do has to have one) but I had no idea you were pulling legs in your posts.

By all means, Michael, if you have something interesting on the so called "jet effect", post away! I love discussing the ballistic and wound aspects of this case and have found we often get entirely new perspectives from "new" guys, such as yourself.

2 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Whatever you want to see, Thomas. I'm still working on gathering facts (remember what those are?), such as Bill Shelley's height in 1963.

If it is established that Bill Shelley was considerably shorter than the 5'8" Bill Lovelady, will you concede it is very likely not Shelley and Lovelady seen walking together down the Elm St. extension in the Couch film, shortly after the assassination?

Howdy Bob!

Maybe.  Maybe not.  

...........  Naw.  Probably not.

I think we've all heard that Lovelady was pretty short.  IMHO, that's why he looks kinda "dwarfish" sitting in that chair in Homicide and Robbery.  It's possible that Shelley was pretty short, too, but just a little taller than Lovelady.

To me, "Shelley" (with his distinctive hairstyle) looks a little taller than "Lovelady" in Couch.

But really, it's Lovelady's bold plaid shirt and bald spot and receding hairline in Couch that "does it" for me.  

Sorry, Bob, but why don't you go ahead and knock yourself out, anyway.

Unless you find out that Shelley was only  or 5' 3" or 5' 4" (or so), I'm sticking with Shelley's and Lovelady's being "captured" in Couch.

On 07/11/2016 at 10:42 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Howdy Bob!

Maybe.  Maybe not.  

...........  Naw.  Probably not.

I think we've all heard that Lovelady was pretty short.  IMHO, that's why he looks kinda "dwarfish" sitting in that chair in Homicide and Robbery.  It's possible that Shelley was pretty short, too, but just a little taller than Lovelady.

To me, "Shelley" (with his distinctive hairstyle) looks a little taller than "Lovelady" in Couch.

But really, it's Lovelady's bold plaid shirt and bald spot and receding hairline in Couch that "does it" for me.  

Sorry, Bob, but why don't you go ahead and knock yourself out, anyway.

Unless you find out that Shelley was only  or 5' 3" or 5' 4" (or so), I'm sticking with Shelley's and Lovelady's being "captured" in Couch.

If Lovelady was so "dwarfish", it seems strange the FBI would state he was 5'8".

But, who am I to throw common sense at your fantasy?

2 hours ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

If Lovelady was so "dwarfish", it seems strange the FBI would state he was 5'8".

But, who am I to throw common sense at your fantasy?

Howdy Bob!

Question:  Why do you believe the FBI all of a sudden?  You know, that organization that you claim faked those <gasp> unsigned reports of interviews (or whatever you want to call them) of all of those TSBD employees, including  one of your personal favorites,  Pauline Saunders, who told the FBI that she saw Marion Baker run up the front steps right after the assassination?

BTW, have you found Lovelady's arrest record / mugshot in Maryland, yet?  You know, from when he was arrested for and charged with trying to sell a stolen US military pistol or two?

PS  I dedicate this song to you, Cowboy Bob:

Edited by Thomas Graves

It's quite simple, Thomas, even for you. Why would the FBI lie about Bill Lovelady's height when they stated it as being 5' 8"? Were they able to look ahead way into the future, and see that we would be debating whether or not Shelley and Lovelady are seen walking in the Couch film, and that wee Shelley could not possibly be taller than the 5' 8" Lovelady? That would be quite a conspiracy theory, Thomas.

Wouldn't it have been easier for them to destroy the Couch film?

32 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

It's quite simple, Thomas, even for you. Why would the FBI lie about Bill Lovelady's height when they stated it as being 5' 8"? Were they able to look ahead way into the future, and see that we would be debating whether or not Shelley and Lovelady are seen walking in the Couch film, and that we Shelley could not possibly be taller than the 5' 8" Lovelady? That would be quite a conspiracy theory, Thomas.

Wouldn't it have been easier for them to destroy the Couch film?

Howdy, Bob!

To me, Shelley looks a little taller than Lovelady in Couch.

Did you ever get you eyes checked, Cowboy Bob?

Should we have another "poll"?  Who is taller in Couch -- "Shelley" or "Lovelady"?

-- Tommy :sun