The Education Forum

Did Lovelady Let A Cat Out Of The Bag?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good question. This is what happened with Carolyn Arnold.

I would have to speculate, which I am not going to.

Belin said before the interview started that he did not believe a word she was saying.....

21 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Yeah good question. This is what happened with Carolyn Arnold.

I would have to speculate, which I am not going to.

Belin said before the interview started that he did not believe a word she was saying.....

Maybe the WC was afraid of Victoria Adams and her cohorts blabbing to the press and decided to take preemptive action. They used Adams to discredit all three. (I don't mind speculating.)

Bart, just a quickie for you,

Just read your page  http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/victoria-adams/  and also had a look at CE 1381 from those two things I drew the following 4 inferences;

1. Vickie Adams told Barry Ernest that she saw a young African-American employee at the bottom of the stairs and not Shelley/Lovelady.
  2. The Vickie Adams FBI statement (CE1381) makes no mention at all of seeing anyone.
  3. Sandra Styles told Barry Ernest that she did not see Lovelady or Shelley upon reaching the first floor.
  4. Victoria Adams told Barry Ernest that the Shelley/Lovelady passage had been inserted into her testimony.

Am I correct to make those inferences?

And just for clarification on point 4, is the testimony mentioned there her WC testimony or the statement given to Leavelle? (I ask because when I first read it I presumed it was in reference to her WC testimony, but a couple of sentences later says " No mention was made of the Shelley/Lovelady encounter in any of the other interviews she did with authorities except for the one with Det. Leavelle of the DPD.")

Regards.