The Education Forum

A Couple of Real Gems from the "Harvey and Lee" Website

4 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Game over for you, Mr. Laverick, because you ALWAYS forget to mention the Magic Tooth.  How did LEE Oswald's missing front tooth grow back in HARVEY Oswald's grave?  Why do you always forget to explain that?  Here's a reminder about what you always forget.

LHO did not have a missing tooth.  It was a part of his lip that made it look that way.  Photographer Duncan, from Scotland, I believe, showed us this picture resized.  There was no missing tooth.  It's an illusion.

Kathy C 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Kathleen Collins said:

LHO did not have a missing tooth.  It was a part of his lip that made it look that way.  Photographer Duncan, from Scotland, I believe, showed us this picture resized.  There was no missing tooth.  It's an illusion.

Kathy C 

Oh, you mean the Duncan who believes that Prayer Man looks like a woman?

LOL

prayermanx.jpg

Anybody can see for themselves that Prayer Man is a man. (Note the recessed hairline.) And anybody can see that Oswald's lips are stretched and could not possibly have a portion dropping down blocking the view of that tooth.

You guys truly are grasping at straws. People do that when the evidence doesn't  fit their preconceived notions.

Toothless_CU.jpg

19 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

A perfect example comes from yesterdays document release at the National Archives.  In Warren Commission testimony by CIA officer Richard Helms, WC attorney Belin asks, “Is there any information involved with the assassination of President Kennedy which in any way shows that Lee Harvey Oswald was in some way a CIA agent or an agent….”

And Helms’ answer is totally redacted!

belin-helms-lho-agent.png

I sincerely doubt that Helms admitted that Oswald, any Oswald, was a CIA agent, but there must be something about his answer that he made the Agency balk at making it public.  Helms has been known to make what the CIA must have considered to be intemperate remarks about Oswald, such as his statement that the world would never know who or what Lee Harvey Oswald represented.

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Jim,

Do you know how I can find the original page that the above snippet is cut from? I consider this to be good evidence that Oswald indeed had CIA ties. But the above snippet is not convincing. It doesn't show that Helms's answer was redacted.

I know.  I took the graphic above from a story linked by CNN to UK's The Sun.  Here is the link:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4778131/jfk-files-cia-lee-harvey-oswald-secret-agent/

I'd like to get the image from NARA, but I just don't have time to slug through all the files.

Edited by Jim Hargrove

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bernie,

Was Lee the only person in the world to have had a mastoidectomy? Isn't it possible that other people had this operation? Maybe even Harvey?

Kindly present evidence that Harvey did not have this operation as a child.

I have to present evidence that he DIDN'T have a mastoid operation???????????????????? The arrogance!!!!!!!!

Or, given it's your theory why don't you prove that he did!! And you have to or the whole fantasy is totally compromised. Sandy for the 15th time this isn't just any piece of the jigsaw. It is crucial to you. And you are all floundering like tiddlers out of water.

Sorry but...you failed!

1 hour ago, Bernie Laverick said:
8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bernie,

Was Lee the only person in the world to have had a mastoidectomy? Isn't it possible that other people had this operation? Maybe even Harvey?

Kindly present evidence that Harvey did not have this operation as a child.

I have to present evidence that he DIDN'T have a mastoid operation???????????????????? The arrogance!!!!!!!!

Or, given it's your theory why don't you prove that he did!!

Okay. Here's my proof that Harvey had a mastoid operation:

1. Harvey was the Oswald shot by Ruby.  (This is by definition.)
  2. Harvey's body was in the tomb.
  3. Harvey's body was exhumed in 1981.
  4. The exhumation findings showed that the body had had a mastoid operation.
  5. Therefore, Harvey had had a mastoid operation.

And that is the reason why it is necessary for you to prove Harvey did not have the operation.

If you did prove that, that would indicate that it was Lee who was shot by Ruby and who was later exhumed. (You'd say it was the "one and only Lee.") But then you'd have to explain how his tooth grew back.

The only way of reconciling everything is to accept that the were two Oswalds, and that either both of them had a mastoidectomy, or only one had a mastoidectomy whereas the other's mastoidectomy finding in the exhumation was faked.

1 hour ago, Bernie Laverick said:

And you have to or the whole fantasy is totally compromised. Sandy for the 15th time this isn't just any piece of the jigsaw. It is crucial to you. And you are all floundering like tiddlers out of water.

Sorry but...you failed!

Ummm... No. Again I got the better of you. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

And that is the reason why it is necessary for you to prove Harvey did not have the operation.

If you did prove that, that would indicate that it was Lee who was shot by Ruby and who was later exhumed. (You'd say it was the "one and only Lee.") But then you'd have to explain how his tooth grew back.

The only way of reconciling everything is to accept that the were two Oswalds, and that either both of them had a mastoidectomy, or only one had a mastoidectomy whereas the other's mastoidectomy finding in the exhumation was faked.

Ummm... No. Again I got the better of you. Sorry.

1 - You say Harvey, we say Lee Harvey Oswald.

2 - You say Harvey, we say Lee Harvey Oswald.

3 - You say Harvey, we say Lee Harvey Oswald.

4 - Correct.

5 - Therefore Lee Harvey Oswald had a mastoid operation, as per his medical records.

"And that is the reason why it is necessary for you to prove Harvey did not have the operation."

How can I prove a mastoid operation didn't happen, on someone who didn't exist???????? 

Jeez!!!!

You're right Sandy, you got the better of me....

Edited by Bernie Laverick

4 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

I know.  I took the graphic above from a story linked by CNN to UK's The Sun.  Here is the link:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4778131/jfk-files-cia-lee-harvey-oswald-secret-agent/

I'd like to get the image from NARA, but I just don't have time to slug through all the files.

Here is the next page:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1386#relPageId=21&tab=page

Apparently,  the H&L people need to be reminded of the scientific evidence against the theory.

1. The 1981 exhumation.

2. The HSCA photographic study which showed "Lee" and "Harvey" were the same man.

3. The HSCA handwriting study which showed that the writings of "Harvey" and "Lee" were written by the same person.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-truth-about-harvey-lee.html

There was no bias involved in these studies since H&L did not exist at the time they were performed.

This is in addition to the mountain of common sense evidence such as why nobody came forward to say that the Marguerite they knew fro years ago was a different individual from the woman they undoubtedly saw on TV and in newspapers.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-two-marguerites-part-2.html

Against this scientific evidence and other evidence you have mistaken witnesses and a photo that they "think" shows a missing tooth.

35 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Thank you for that.  Looks like The Sun got it wrong, though there may have been some oddity in the release process.  

For those who would like to see what Harvey and Lee is really all about, here's the link:

HarveyandLee.net

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Apparently,  the H&L people need to be reminded of the scientific evidence against the theory.

1. The 1981 exhumation.

2. The HSCA photographic study which showed "Lee" and "Harvey" were the same man.

3. The HSCA handwriting study which showed that the writings of "Harvey" and "Lee" were written by the same person.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-truth-about-harvey-lee.html

There was no bias involved in these studies since H&L did not exist at the time they were performed.

This is in addition to the mountain of common sense evidence such as why nobody came forward to say that the Marguerite they knew fro years ago was a different individual from the woman they undoubtedly saw on TV and in newspapers.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-two-marguerites-part-2.html

Against this scientific evidence and other evidence you have mistaken witnesses and a photo that they "think" shows a missing tooth.

The interpretation of the results of the exhumation are disproved because the cadaver has both upper front teeth intact.  The attending physicians were given Harvey Oswald’s Marine dental records, so naturally they matched. If Americans believed the so-called "scientific evidence" of the WC and the HSCA there wouldn’t be newspaper headlines all across the country right now and this forum wouldn’t exist.  Marguerite’s best friend, Myrtle Evans and her husband Julian, told the Warren Commission they wouldn’t have recognized Marguerite if they hadn’t been told who she was.

Let’s consider some other evidence….

• Evidence of a 5’ 11” Marine who becomes a 5’ 9” cadaver on a slab in the Dallas morgue.
  • Evidence of a fellow who is arrested both on the main floor and the balcony of the Texas Theater.
  • Evidence of a man who does and doesn’t have a valid Texas driver’s license.
  • Evidence of a man who isn’t recognized by his own half-brother. 
  • Evidence of a man whose Social Security records don’t reflect teen-aged employment income supposedly included on his federal tax returns.
  • Evidence of a man who appeared at the Bolton Ford dealership in New Orleans at the same time he was in the Soviet Union.
  • Evidence of a man who worked with anti-Castro Cubans in Miami and the Florida Everglades at the same time he was in the Soviet Union.
  • Evidence of a man who was treated for VD at a Marine hospital in Japan at the same time he was on the high seas and in Formosa.
  • Evidence of a man who attended school simultaneously in New York City and New Orleans, and, oh yeah....
  • Evidence of a man who lost or broke a front tooth in a school fight yet had the tooth magically reappear in his exhumation photos, and so on....

8 hours ago, Bernie Laverick said:
10 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

How can I prove a mastoid operation didn't happen, on someone who didn't exist????????

But Harvey DID exist. Here is a simple proof of that:

1. Lee Oswald lost his tooth in a fist fight.
  2. The exhumed body did not have a lost tooth.
  3. Therefore the exhumed body was not Lee Oswald. It was somebody else. Let's call this person Harvey.

Then continue the proof to show that Harvey had had a mastoid operation.

4. The exhumed body had a mastoid scar in the bone.
  5. Therefore Harvey had had a mastoid operation.

Findings from the 1981 exhumation of Lee Harvey Oswald corroborates the existence of two Oswalds.

The anti-H&L group has lost the one piece of evidence that they thought was in their favor. Even I thought it was in their favor. But now I realize that those three pieces of corroborating evidence for Lee's lost tooth has effectively reversed that.

8 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:
13 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Here is the next page:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1386#relPageId=21&tab=page

Thanks for finding that, Tracy.

BTW, though we disagree on a lot of things, I have a lot of respect for you. You are very respectful and use a lot of tact. I could learn a thing or two from your behavior on the forum. (I should do that. But being an old dog, I probably won't.)