The Education Forum

Larry Florer?

Is there any more info on Larry Florer? Did he testify or was his background investigated like Jim Braden, whose story is very similar?

I know others must have looked into this.

BK

Florer's only known statement was to the Sheriff's Department on the day of the assassination (19H476). There is also an FBI report from the same day (CD5 pg.45). As far as I know, he has not otherwise been interviewed.

I recently spoke with an individual who was watching the parade with Florer at the time the shots were fired. If he was up to anything nefarious that day, it was not occuring during the shooting sequence.

Josh - you posted this before and then elaborated on a subsequent post without divulging the name of your source. I don't really want to know the name, and even if you revealed it I would feel free to disregard the alibi he provides for Flores, whether or not I find Flores a person of interest. An anonymous alibi is worthless, especially 50 years after the fact and with so little being said about Flores. Maybe he has legitimate personal reasons for his avoidance of scrutiny. But avoid it he has. Yet he was the very first suspect, and he was released before his anonymous coworker even had a chance to provide the alibi to the DPD.

Maybe this is just another well concealed rabbit hole and Josh and his source are trying to do us a favor by keeping us from falling in it.

Edited by Paul Brancato