The Education Forum

Judyth Baker writes about LBJ

On 8/28/2017 at 0:52 PM, Pamela Brown said:

I don't believe anything Judyth says.  That's my starting point.  JVB has gone out of her way to try to discredit me once I ended my agreement with her to keep an open mind to what she had to say until her book came out.  She even came all the way from Turkey to my local library to hawk her books, which I found unnerving.  

As far as LBJ being involved, I think it is evident that he masterminded the cover-up. I think he knew what was going to happen beforehand, and that's why he didn't want Connally in SS100X during the Dallas motorcade.  It is my thinking that the last argument LBJ and JFK had, the night before the assassination, could have been over trying to put Yarborough in 100X instead of Connally.  There is a reference to the argument in DOAP, pp 82-83, though LBJ claimed afterward they fought over how Yarborough was being treated.   I think LBJ was being disingenuous in that recollection. That's my interpretation.

Thanks Pamela, i thought-as-much, but your post left me unsure as to your take on the subject of JVB vs. the the subject of the EF forum. 

I do wish that you shared your insight here, at EF, more often, and felt comfortable doing so.

Cheers,

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Thanks Pamela, i thought-as-much, but your post left me unsure as to your take on the subject of JVB vs. the the subject of the EF forum. 

I do wish that you shared your insight here, at EF, more often, and felt comfortable doing so.

Cheers,

Michael

Apologies for any confusion.  I was taken by surprise that Judyth's opinion was posted on this respectable forum as though it were of significance. 

I am comfortable posting on the EF, just have not had much time.  Ask me anything. :-)

22 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Ask me anything. :-)

I want to ask you about your opinion on the windshield hole and your take on TMWKK smoking guns episode. It is off topic here but I'll ask you about it in another thread if that works for you.

Cheers,

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

I want to ask you about your opinion on the windshield hole and your take on TMWKK smoking guns episode. It is off topic here but I'll ask you about it in another thread if that works for you.

Cheers,

Michael

Ok. Rather than start a new threat we could revive the IITC thread: 

You can also check out the limo resources in my sig (below) to see my take on things...

Edited by Pamela Brown

4 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

For once I  agree with Pam Brown. Baker is a fraud and it's  a shame people wasted their money on her pathetic book.

<sigh>...I hope that healthy skepticism might extend to all the other rabbit trails that Fetzer, whose promoting Judyth is, imo, part of his attempt to create a false history of the JFK assassination, attempts to muddy the waters with...

Edited by Pamela Brown