Jump to content
The Education Forum

The KGB delirium


Recommended Posts

At the moment, the subject has not yet written a post like this. Yet. But just wait, he will

Quote

 

With all due respect, but Hitler was born in Braunau am Inn, Austria, in 1889.  Braunau am Inn is not so much miles east of the Polish border, and miles north of the Ukrainian border, in what is now the country of Belarus, the same country that your Minsk, the capital city and 200 miles to the NNW, is in.  FWIW, Belarus didn't become a (very) short-lived independent state until 1918.  In 1919 it became part of the USSR.  In July 1990 Belarus once again became an independent state during the dissolution of the USSR.

--  Tommy  :sun

PS  it's interesting to note that Hitler's party name is NSDAP, that stands for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, that means National Socialist German Workers' Party. It means Hitler was clearly a Socialist, and, thus, a KGB mole. By the way, do not forget that the NSDAP flag was full of red color. Do you understand: R-E-D

 

 

 

Edited by Paz Marverde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

 

At the moment, the subject has not yet written a post like this. Yet. But just wait, he will
 

With all due respect, but Hitler was born in Braunau am Inn, Austria, in 1889.  Braunau am Inn is not so much miles east of the Polish border, and miles north of the Ukrainian border, in what is now the country of Belarus, the same country that your Minsk, the capital city and 200 miles to the NNW, is in.  FWIW, Belarus didn't become a (very) short-lived independent state until 1918.  In 1919 it became part of the USSR.  In July 1990 Belarus once again became an independent state during the dissolution of the USSR.

--  Tommy  :sun

PS  it's interesting to note that Hitler's party name is NSDAP, that stands for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, that means National Socialist German Workers' Party. It means Hitler was clearly a Socialist, and, thus, a KGB mole. By the way, do not forget that the NSDAP flag was full of red color. Do you understand: R-E-D

 

 

 

Paz,

With all due respect, what's the matter with you?

Are you sick?

--  Tommy  :sun

 

 

PS  In case anyone is interested in what propelled Paz "over the edge," here's my post on another thread which seems to have really gotten to the poor thing:

 

On 11/10/2017 at 8:50 AM, Paul Trejo said:

Keyvan,

It's well known to researchers of George De Mohrenschildt that the CIA was interested in him on many fronts.  They were mostly interested in his older brother, but George was also interesting.   Here is my understanding of their interest.

1.  Both men were born in Minsk, Russia where their family had a huge acreage of productive land.  They were mega-rich -- and they could speak several languages.

.......

 

My reply to that post by Trejo:

Correction:

I don't know about his brother, but George de Mohrenschildt was born in Mozyr / Mazyr, Czarist Russia, in 1911.  Mozyr is about 300 miles east of the Polish border, and 50 miles north of the Ukrainian border, in what is now the country of Belarus, the same country that your Minsk, the capital city and 200 miles to the NNW, is in.  FWIW, Belarus didn't become a (very) short-lived independent state until 1918.  In 1919 it became part of the USSR.  In July 1990 Belarus once again became an independent state during the dissolution of the USSR.

--  Tommy  :sun

PS  it's interesting to note that, according to Dick Russell, Angleton's underling in CI/SIG, Edward Clare Petty, thought not only that JJA himself was a KGB mole, but that, based on some decrypted WWII VENONA intercepts, "Polish" wheeler-dealer GdM, having immigrated to the U.S. in 1938 and having lived in Mexico during part of WWII, was probably a long-term KGB "illegal".  

(Well, at least Petty was right on the latter dude!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm gonna leave this thread up for just a bit, to make a few " recommends".

First, if you have a problem with a thread or a member, please use the report button. There is no reason to make a frivolous thread. It wastes space on the main JFK area.

And if you wish to make a post that does not look  like you are just messing around, please use a normal font size. Making people have to squint to read what you write is just ridiculous.  If you want to play around, go somewhere else.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I'm gonna leave this thread up for just a bit, to make a few " recommends".

First, if you have a problem with a thread or a member, please use the report button. There is no reason to make a frivolous thread. It wastes space on the main JFK area.

And if you wish to make a post that does not look  like you are just messing around, please use a normal font size. Making people have to squint to read what you write is just ridiculous.  If you want to play around, go somewhere else.

 

 

 

Kathy,

thanks for your words. Thomas Graves is months is going around, on the JFK debate Forum, messing up, insulting respectful people like Jim DiEugenio, and writing all the way "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole" just for his own personal joy to write it. Ask, and you will find he became a problem for a very impressive number of people here. I was really unable to stress his behavior if not creating this thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can always send a PM to an Admin. 

 

Someone has just asked where the report button is. The report button is located on the upper right of a post. Just click on it, and it will open an area where you can send a message to the Admins.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kathy Beckett said:

You can always send a PM to an Admin. 

 

Someone has just asked where the report button is. The report button is located on the upper right of a post. Just click on it, and it will open an area where you can send a message to the Admins.

 

 

I will do. Meanwhile, please, take in count my word. Please. Really 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

Kathy,

thanks for your words. Thomas Graves is months is going around, on the JFK debate Forum, messing up, insulting respectful people like Jim DiEugenio, and writing all the way "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole" just for his own personal joy to write it. Ask, and you will find he became a problem for a very impressive number of people here. I was really unable to stress his behavior if not creating this thread

Paz, for what it's worth, it's not just Tom Graves.  I'm not defending him or anything but it's like that all over this board. For example, the Oswald clone gang...there's no let up with them.  I posted a comment on a photo of young Oswald in class, showing that the photo was taken with a flash camera. It's obvious to anyone who looks at it.  Their reply? Nope! They don't see it. Then there's the thrumming helicopter theory where they whisked away Kennedy's body from the back of Air Force One as it landed in DC. Then there's the Z film is faked and when you point out it's not because  - look - the other film shot at the same time matches up, they say, well, that film was faked too.

I could go on but that's the current state of this board.

PS - is that really you in your profile photo?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

Paz, for what it's worth, it's not just Tom Graves.  I'm not defending him or anything but it's like that all over this board. For example, the Oswald clone gang...there's no let up with them.  I posted a comment on a photo of young Oswald in class, showing that the photo was taken with a flash camera. It's obvious to anyone who looks at it.  Their reply? Nope! They don't see it. Then there's the thrumming helicopter theory where they whisked away Kennedy's body from the back of Air Force One as it landed in DC. Then there's the Z film is faked and when you point out it's not because  - look - the other film shot at the same time matches up, they say, well, that film was faked too.

I could go on but that's the current state of this board.

PS - is that really you in your profile photo?

 

Michael,

With all due respect, those theories may seem wacky to you and I, but their adherents do have the right to post as much as we want to about them as long as they are civil.  And we, of course, have the right to respond them in an equally civil manner or, even better, to ignore them altogether.

Not sure, though, that we have the right to "cover" their brand new posts with (imho insipid, vacuous) one-or-two-sentence posts of their own, as Paz has been doing to mine with some regularity over the past few weeks.

--  Tommy  :sun

 

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

Kathy,

thanks for your words. Thomas Graves is months is going around, on the JFK debate Forum, messing up, insulting respectful people like Jim DiEugenio, and writing all the way "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole", "KGB mole" just for his own personal joy to write it. Ask, and you will find he became a problem for a very impressive number of people here. I was really unable to stress his behavior if not creating this thread

 

Paz,

With all due respect, if you will kindly post some examples of my (oh-so flagrantly) insulting James since I came back to the Forum about a month ago, I will gladly post some examples of his doing the same to me on a fairly regular basis over the years.

And as regards my alleged writing "all the time" about KGB moles (and, by extension, the 90-plus years of Soviet/Russian KGB "active measures counterintelligence operations" oh-so artfully interwoven with 58 years of Soviet/Russian KGB Second Chief Directorate Department 14 "strategic deception operations" -- which in my humble opinion the JFK Assassination may have been an extreme example), all I can say is that I don't do it for my own personal enjoyment, but in an attempt to educate Forum members to the threat we have been facing in the Western world for a long time now, and which threat evidently came to fruition recently when the above-mentioned "KGB" operations culminated in the installation of our president a Russian-mobbed-up, blackmail-able, expendable, "useful idiot" of-and-for former KGB counterintelligence colonel Vladimir Putin.

Now, if my posting on these things bother you so much, Paz, then maybe you should lobby the moderators to change the name of the "JFK Assassination Debate" forum to "Let's Talk About How The CIA Killed JFK!" forum.

Or perhaps just ignore my posts altogether?

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...