The Education Forum

Michele Metta: New CIA documents emerge, connecting Shaw's Centro Mondiale Commerciale to Israeli Intelligence

In a new article, the Italian journalist Michele Metta shows CIA documents exist strongly connecting, from day one, Clay Shaw's Centro Mondiale Commerciale, the Italian branch of Permindex, to the Israeli Intelligence 

http://www.lantidiplomatico.it/dettnews-centro_mondiale_commerciale_nuovi_dirompenti_documenti_cia_confermano_i_legami_tra_cmc_e_israele/82_23303/

Interesting.  They specifically asked for a CIA agent.

Along with the Bloomfield archives revelations about Rockefeller and Rothschild, the plot is getting kind of thick.

15 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Interesting.  They specifically asked for a CIA agent.

Along with the Bloomfield archives revelations about Rockefeller and Rothschild, the plot is getting kind of thick.

Thank you. Yes. I have to add that there is a lot more in Metta's article. Angleton-Mantello-Mossad-Shaw-CIA is the keychain he found

Paz - if you have been following the thread on Walker and Oswald you might have noticed my reference to Souetre visiting New Orleans and his possible connections with Banister, Walker, and Shaw. In that thread there is also a reference to Banister working with OAS. It seems to me that all of this is linked - The far right in the US and the far right in Italy and France.