The Education Forum

Michigan State University

Today's Politico Magazine (3/25/18) ran an article on Michigan State University's connection to the CIA and the Vietnam War. In particular, it focused on the police training programs.

(I immediately thought of Captain Westbrook, but I have not searched to see if he had any connection to MSU).

The University That Launched a CIA Front Operation in Vietnam

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/03/25/vietnam-war-secret-msu-michigan-state-217705?lo=ap_e1

I have not delved into this, I just brought it up to bring it to people's attention.

If you run Michigan State University through the Mary Ferrell Foundation search tool, you come up with some interesting results.

Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

My wife went to law school at Michigan State.  Aww, always strange coincidences right?  LOL.

Cory,

Ah Hah! I knew it!

"Above and beyond the Fishel–Diệm connection, Michigan State had exceptional resources in two fields that the U.S. agencies in Vietnam lacked: law enforcement and public administration. "

You ready to come clean now? Huh? Huh?

Steve Thomas

On 3/28/2018 at 1:18 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Cory,

Ah Hah! I knew it!

"Above and beyond the Fishel–Diệm connection, Michigan State had exceptional resources in two fields that the U.S. agencies in Vietnam lacked: law enforcement and public administration. "

You ready to come clean now? Huh? Huh?

Steve Thomas

Steve,

LOL, so my dad Herb Santos, Sr. is being inducted into the National Boxing Hall of Fame in April in Los Angeles.  The HOF has been putting up pictures of the inductees. 

One picture it put up had him at his desk.  On his desk there is an owl winking.  It is a card holder.

On one website, a person commented in effect that this was a clear illuminati sign and it is no wonder he is being put in the HOF.

It has since been deleted.  EWWW more mystery.

Some people see things as sinister or part of a conspiracy that are not.  They are simply "strange coincidences".

As for MSU, my wife thinks highly of the school. 

From what I understand (not from her but other people), some recruiting was done there by the CIA in the 50s and 60s.  I dont know about now.  .  .  or do I?

Ha ha ha

Thanks for the great post Steve.