The Education Forum

What if?

My study of the case has led me to regard W. Averell Harriman and Carl Jenkins as Persons of Interest, but I can't say as a fact they were involved.

I wonder if a credible "preponderance of evidence" case could be made against Harriman (pushed the button) and Jenkins (designed the ambush) -- I'm not there yet.

Once again, its clear that ego will prevent us from listening to others and perhaps expanding our understanding of what really happened. I don't speak for God but I do speak to him on a regular basis.Maybe if we didn't angrily reject others points of view we might be able to refine our points of view.  And I'm not talking about my view of what happened. My dad raised me to be a majority of one and I simply don't care if others agree or not. My ego? I buried it years ago.

On 12/2/2018 at 8:45 AM, Evan Marshall said:

Once again, its clear that ego will prevent us from listening to others and perhaps expanding our understanding of what really happened. I don't speak for God but I do speak to him on a regular basis.Maybe if we didn't angrily reject others points of view we might be able to refine our points of view.  And I'm not talking about my view of what happened. My dad raised me to be a majority of one and I simply don't care if others agree or not. My ego? I buried it years ago.

I'm intolerant of witness bashers.  I admit it.  I think my intolerance is justified.

In his book At the Colder Shoulder of History James C. Jenkins described JFK's back wound at "T2 - T3."

Lone Nutters and CT Pet Theorists who claim JFK was shot close to the base of the neck say Jenkins got it wrong.

Call it ego all you want -- taking T3 Deniers seriously is a challenge to me.