The Education Forum

A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

I may have said this before, and if so it still bares repeating: the voluntary contributions made by members have played a major part in sustaining the life of the EF. To all who have made such contributions a very big thank you.

To those who have not yet contributed - and would like to - there is a pinned notice showing how contributions can be made. The EF would welcome any contribution you might wish to make.

One of the effects of Brexit is the difference in the exchange rate and the increasing the cost of the monthly payment. If members feel they could assist here and make a further contribution that would be really appreciated.

Aside from that, for all the contributions that members have so far made - a very big thank you.

James.

I had trouble last year trying to donate and finally gave up in frustration.  Just tried again 5X.  When I click store or donate, or for that matter donate towards goal or even place order and pay for just the $1 listed they all take me to photobucket.  The same images appear there but when I click on any of the icons I just mentioned nothing happens.  I'd like to help what I think is a worthy cause, though all I can afford is a small bit.  Wonder if anyone else has had the same experience or can tell me what I'm doing wrong

Ron,

Thank you for trying. This donation scheme is a PayPal system. f you d not have a PayPal account that might be the problem. Are you using a Credit or debit card? You ought not to be able to donate if the source is a Credit/debit card. However I see cards are now an option.

I have just tried it and it works fine.

First Click on Store Tab

Second Click on donations

Then

1. Nominate the sum you with to donate in the field

2 Click to proceed.

3. You should be taken to your PayPal account.

4. I see that you are offered then then option of using a card. I assume it needs t be the card linked to your paypal account.

If you would like to try again can you take screen dumps of the process and if it still does not work I will send the screen dumps to Invision to determine why it is not working for you.

James