The Education Forum

MWN Episode 123 – Ray Locker on Haig’s Coup and Watergate (Part 1)

MWN Episode 123 – Ray Locker on Haig’s Coup and Watergate (Part 1)

https://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-episode-123-ray-locker-on-haigs-coup-and-watergate-part-1/?fbclid=IwAR1McjHuG3ngb0Kek0moQjWANJjzROP-wDx5QxGVgYeqMIP_S8vJLvy37t0

[This is being posted here because of the members' continuing interest in James McCord]

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• 4 weeks later...

I really need to find time to catch up here.  After reading the summaries of the two episodes my curiosity is up.  Haig wasn't acting on his own but on behalf of others.  Who?  Not just military I'd think.

I suggest listening to ray describe it all, but Haig begins acting on behalf of the military. But then that changes, as soon as he believes any number of the ongoing investigations could lead straight to him and to the Moorer-Radford spy ring. then he sort of smooths the path of where he wants the story to go (always away from him). Have you ever watched Olympic curling? Haig is a sweeper, massaging the path. Ray Locker is great on both episodes. Highly suggested. I also suggest an earlier episode with him, as well, called "Nixon's Gamble," the title of his first book. It really sets up Haig's Coup.

MWN Episode 037 - Nixon's Gamble with Ray Locker

https://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-episode-037-nixons-gamble/

Thanks, Ron.

22 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I really need to find time to catch up here.  After reading the summaries of the two episodes my curiosity is up.  Haig wasn't acting on his own but on behalf of others.  Who?  Not just military I'd think.

It's an eleven-letter name that starts with an R and ends with an r.