The Education Forum

Mafia Spies: The Inside Story of the CIA, Gangsters, JFK, and Castro

Guest Rich Pope

Guest Rich Pope
14 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

So you've been designated by the Farm to deal with the education forum, as once CIA, always CIA?

Absolutely not.  I'm here out of my own desire to learn as much as I can about the JFK assassination.  You guys are the experts and in several cases, have been doing this for a very long time.  I'm just a passenger on a train that I hope never stops until everything is revealed.  I'm counting on people like you to make that happen because I wouldn't even pretend to know as much as you guys do.  However, if the discussion does cross paths with my area of expertise, then I feel comfortable jumping to nudge the conversation forward with the right factual information so we don't remain misinformed.

Edited by Rich Pope

4 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Absolutely not.  I'm here out of my own desire to learn as much as I can about the JFK assassination.  You guys are the experts and in several cases, have been doing this for a very long time.  I'm just a passenger on a train that I hope never stops until everything is revealed.  I'm counting on people like you to make that happen because I wouldn't even pretend to know as much as you guys do.  However, if the discussion does cross paths with my area of expertise, then I feel comfortable jumping to nudge the conversation forward with the right factual information so we don't remain misinformed.

Did the admins reinstate you or did you create a new account and slip past them?

Guest Rich Pope
On 9/12/2019 at 11:20 PM, Ron Bulman said:

So you've been designated by the Farm to deal with the education forum, as once CIA, always CIA?

Absolutely not.  I'm here out of my own desire to learn as much as I can about the JFK assassination.  You guys are the experts and in several cases, have been doing this for a very long time.  I'm just a passenger on a train that I hope never stops until everything is revealed.  I'm counting on people like you to make that happen because I wouldn't even pretend to know as much as you guys do.  

Edited by Rich Pope

Guest Rich Pope

So far, in this new book I'm reading, I'm at the part where the CIA approaches Sam Giancana and Johnny Roselii to assassinate Castro.  What does this have to do with JFK? Well, James Files, a criminal with ties to the mob claims he delivered the fatal head shot to JFK.  He mentions Sam Gianana and Johhny Roselli as part of the plan to kill JFK.  

28 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

So far, in this new book I'm reading, I'm at the part where the CIA approaches Sam Giancana and Johnny Roselii to assassinate Castro.  What does this have to do with JFK? Well, James Files, a criminal with ties to the mob claims he delivered the fatal head shot to JFK.  He mentions Sam Gianana and Johhny Roselli as part of the plan to kill JFK.  

What if everyone did as you are doing? A  day by day, two sentence recap of a book, the value of which is yet to be determined. It works, I guess; if you are needy for attention and want to see your thread and your mug on the front page of the forum.

Do you see other members do what you are doing? No. There is a good reason for that. I would expect someone to read a book, determine it’s value, and, if it is worthwhile, do a proper review and explain why it is of value.

Guest Rich Pope
16 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

If you want to read about Jimmy Files this thread is a good place to start.  Scroll down page 2 for John Simkin's take.

Thanks, Ron.  I look into it.