The Education Forum

Oswald's Last Letter

Paul Bleau adds another interesting article to his resume, this time it is about the alleged Oswald letter to the Soviet embassy in November of 1963.  He focuses on a little known aspect of that letter.

Plus we add Carol Hewett's focus on Ruth Paine's part in that episode.

Nice way to begin the New Year.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/oswald-s-last-letter-the-scorching-hot-potato

Thanks for publishing Mr. Bleau’s very detailed write-up on the so-called “comrade Kostin” letter and events and documents related to it.   To me, it suggests that David Phillips' role went beyond a mere opportunistic exploitation of the fabricated case of “Oswald” as a Castro agent.  Dan Hardway’s observation about how his investigation of CIA files was “cut off by Joannides” is yet another reminder of how instrumental CIA brass was in destroying any hope of a real investigation.

I didn’t realize that many of the letters (Mr. Bleau counted five) linking Oswald to a Cuban hit job were possibly typed on the same machine.  It is yet another indication of how sloppy both the set-up and the cover-up were.  An IBM typewriter font expert told me that the three of the teenaged employment W-2 forms for Classic Oswald® were also typed, in her opinion, on the same machine.

Obviously, the plotters never expected their work to be placed under such intense, non-government scrutiny.  Thanks again!

Yes, I thought that was really interesting also.

Its really kind of surprising how those letters have been relatively ignored.

BTW, don't ignore the Carol Hewett article that Bleau's piece is linked to.  

The way she analyzed Ruth Paine's actions in this affair is really surgical.

I am trying to get someone else to do a third piece on that letter that would augment both of the above.

"Ruth's handwritten version never appears in the twenty six volumes...".  I never realized this.  

This thread is relevant, it takes a while to get there but what Chris says on page four is important.

RIght on Ron.

That is the point.  And it goes beyond Carol's article.

If Chris Newton is right, then we have the second instance of Ruthie covertly aiding the FBI to incriminate Oswald--the first instance being the Minox camera episode. 

Also exposed by Carol.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:38 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Its really kind of surprising how those letters have been relatively ignored.

Much of that may be because few people, including some who try to follow this case, can fathom the sheer volume of fraudulent "evidence" about LHO that is currently in the Archives.  Even some media reporters and pundits who seem to work for the Dark Side may have been simply fooled by this so-called “evidence.”  Harrison Livingston once wrote something like, "There is plenty of evidence in the National Archives against Lee Harvey Oswald, and all of it is phony."