The Education Forum

John Newman's preview on Facebook of his forthcoming book

• Douglas Caddy changed the title to John Newman's preview on Facebook of his forthcoming book

In reference to the above, John Newman wrote: Just a sneak preview of the Chapter Six title, with the opening fragment and the ending, in my up-coming Voume IV, Armageddon. This volume is now 30% complete and on track for publication this year (the first chapters are on Oswald). I had hoped to have it done earlier but you can't rush real old fashioned police work!

25 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Good to hear he is writing about Oswald.

As Blakey so aptly put it: "Any effort to explain what happened in Dallas must explain Lee Harvey Oswald."

While this may be quite literally true, I have to say I think the focus on Oswald, mainly seeking to prove his innocence, has subsumed the research into the possible perpetrators. It looks like Newman is finally focusing on the US Military. 

On 1/25/2021 at 2:57 PM, Paul Brancato said:

While this may be quite literally true, I have to say I think the focus on Oswald, mainly seeking to prove his innocence, has subsumed the research into the possible perpetrators. It looks like Newman is finally focusing on the US Military. 

Well said.