Jump to content
The Education Forum

Secret Service agents told me that JFK did NOT order them off his limo!!


Recommended Posts

Secret Service agent Dick Roth (never a White House Detail agent for JFK) brings up this issue in 1993 without firmly blaming Kennedy, while audio of the agents I spoke to totally debunk this fraudulent notion SAM KINNEY, GERALD BEHN, FLOYD BORING, DON LAWTON, ETC

 

Secret Service agents told me that JFK did NOT order them off his limo!! - YouTube

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Calvin Ye said:

I am convinced that it was Secretary of Treasury Dillon who was the one that order Secret Service agents off JFK's limo

Dillon, a former OSS man, does make one wonder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vince Palamara said:

Dillon, a former OSS man, does make one wonder.

This is an passage from the book  George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography: "MacArthur warned that the forces bent on destroying Kennedy were centered in the Wall Street financial community and its various tentacles in the intelligence community." Dillon's family was involved in Wall Street themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Calvin Ye said:

This is an passage from the book  George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography: "MacArthur warned that the forces bent on destroying Kennedy were centered in the Wall Street financial community and its various tentacles in the intelligence community." Dillon's family was involved in Wall Street themselves.

Yes--Dillon had the right connections, intelligence and financial, to make things happen in the background.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vince Palamara said:

Yes--Dillon had the right connections, intelligence and financial, to make things happen in the background.

The book Empire of High Finance stated that Dillon Read & Co was investment banker for several Texas Oil Companies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Calvin Ye said:

The book Empire of High Finance stated that Dillon Read & Co was investment banker for several Texas Oil Companies.

I have a book coming out 3/19/21 on the assassination, in general (my prior four books focused on the Secret Service and [one] on the medical evidence).

Yes--Dillon is one of those shadowy figures who was/is hard to nail down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...