The Education Forum

Issue 006 of "garrison.: The Journal of History & Deep Politics" is available now.

S.T. Patrick

232 pages. In the sixth issue of "garrison.: The Journal of History & Deep Politics," we counted on our friends across the Atlantic to take us into the deep politics of the UK. We look at 17 of the most popular Jack the Ripper suspects (Richard Jones, Richard C. Cobb, Michael Hawley), as well as the theory that there is no one "Jack" at all (Simon Wood). JFK assassination historian Malcolm Blunt looks at LBJ and George H.W. Bush, Jonathan Cook looks at the dubious fall of Jeremy Corbyn, Robin Ramsay takes us inside Lobster magazine and looks at Carroll Quigley, Bill Beadle questions the hanging of Mahmood Mattan, and we have Allan Johnson on Richard III, Corinne Souza on Spook PR, Tom Easton on the Social Democrats, and Scott Reid on William McEwan Duff. Returning with U.S. coverage is Richard Booth (OKC Bombing/John Doe #2), Walt Brown (Oswald), Ed Curtin (Trump/Biden), James DiEugenio (Salandria Tribute), Don Jeffries (Trumpenstein), Caitlin Johnstone, Mark Crispin Miller (Masking), Phil Nelson (Harold Holt), Kevin Ryan (Gitmo), the late Vincent Salandria (Ruth & Michael Paine), and Ed Tatro (LBJ).

https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/MidnightWriterNews

I think you'll like them. I also want to put in a big plug for board member Richard Booth's article on OKC's John Doe #2. It's great work.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 10:05 PM, S.T. Patrick said:

I think you'll like them. I also want to put in a big plug for board member Richard Booth's article on OKC's John Doe #2. It's great work.

Thanks, S.T.  I appreciate your support and encourage folks to read about the case. My article "In Search of John Doe #2" is a great place to start for folks unfamiliar with the case, who may be under the impression that Timothy McVeigh was some kind of lone wolf terrorist.