The Education Forum

March 1, 2021 JFK File Release

48 minutes ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Good stuff! Hopefully we'll hear more from Robert Morrow on that last document pertaining to him and his book!

I believe that Robert Morrow is long deceased. 

1 hour ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Didn't he used to post on here frequently or am I thinking of someone else. Maybe it's just that I've seen his name pop up on here quite a bit. Did he die under mysterious circumstances or anything like many others involved in this case? Just curious.

Sorry. When I wrote "that Robert Morrow" I should have specified "THAT Robert Morrow." There are two. The one claimed to have known David Ferrie, etc, and the other one was a forum member who ended up writing a book with Roger Stone. The first Robert Morrow is long-deceased.

Thanks for the clarification Pat! I guess I just assumed they were one in the same considering the connection to the assassination. Do you happen to know if they were related? When reading that document I was thinking that the middle initial and everything were the same. If that's the case I would think maybe father and son, as in possibly a Jr.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2021 at 2:07 PM, Jamey Flanagan said:

Thanks for the clarification Pat! I guess I just assumed they were one in the same considering the connection to the assassination. Do you happen to know if they were related? When reading that document I was thinking that the middle initial and everything were the same. If that's the case I would think maybe father and son, as in possibly a Jr.

CIA Robert Morrow and Texan researcher Robert Morrow is not related to each other

On 4/7/2021 at 3:06 PM, David Butler said:

I wasn't aware there was another JFK Files release ? The link doesn't work and the last release I can see on the Archives website is the one from April 26th 2018 ? 

Yep looks like it got taken down after I posted this, David.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2021 at 10:58 AM, Rick McTague said:

https://intel.securecomm.network/45files/JFK_FILES/

I hope that the fine researchers who are on this forum can make good use of these; I have no way of knowing if they were previously available before today.

Thanks

Rick, the website does not work