The Education Forum

ML-->DK--->Details Converge

If it was Ruby that spilled to Kilgallen, he sealed both their fates, for they fell like dominoes.

Nasty way to die. They must of had some juicy stuff on Pataky if he was the villain.

Edited by Tony Krome

I think the clue is she went to New Orleans----the Marcello nest.   She had some source there and the Marcelllo types spotted her.   Depending on who she met with the Marcello Gang would be all over it.

She got serious spooked in New Orleans and sent her friend away.

1 hour ago, Jim Phelps said:

I think the clue is she went to New Orleans----the Marcello nest.   She had some source there and the Marcelllo types spotted her.   Depending on who she met with the Marcello Gang would be all over it.

She got serious spooked in New Orleans and sent her friend away.

It was in fact a "nest" ...

Quote from footnotes of ME AND LEE by Judyth Baker: 

... the House Select Committee
on  Assassinations  discovered  that  Murret  was  an  illegal  bookmaker.
Murret  was  also  an  associate  of  Sam  Saia,  one  of  the  leaders  of
organized crime in New Orleans. Saia was also a close friend of Carlos
Marcello. Another of Murret’s associates, Nofio Pecora, was linked to
Jack Ruby. According to an FBI informant in 1979 Marcello admitted
having  known  both  Murret  and  Lee  Harvey  Oswald .... 

Close Quote

Edited by Karl Kinaski

The rest of the deal was she was picking on Hoover for his crooked methods to frame LHO and to cover up the real JFK hit actors.

Everyone thinks the CIA and Mafia alliances with the Chicago Outfit was the first Organized Crime and Govt. alliance, but in WWII in the New York area there existed the Manhattan Project and an area loaded with Germany's BUND.  That Top Secret Project using the New York Mafia to selectively kill suspected German Spies too close to any Manhattan Project operations.   It was run by MED security with license to kill out of Plainfield, NJ by the Army's Ralph M Lockhart.   That was the first and the later CIA and Roselli deal was the 2nd to get Castro.   Hoover covered all that up MED deal as a National Security deal, but they killed thousands in that area.

Killing DK would be in the Hoover interests of covering up a huge number of murders for the Manhattan Project using the NY area Mafias.

Citation:

One of her hairdressers and close friend Charles Simpson said that Kilgallen had told him: 'If the wrong people knew what I know [about the JFK assassination], it would cost me my life.'

Kilgallen had reportedly also found an enemy with then-FBI Director J Edgar Hoover due to her Voice of Broadway columns for the New York Journal-America, criticizing Hoover and his theory that Oswald acted alone.

This caused Hoover to have a motive to silence Kilgallen, according to Shaw.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4000142/Was-reporter-killed-writing-tell-JFK-s-assassination.html?fbclid=IwAR3a7g0sfT2CXJdHUmDJ4_-oxjZt6PE6U3LLhG3eOAuRCoazHP4cTFgs6Mc