The Education Forum

MWN Show - Four Days That Shocked the World (Nov 22-25, 1963) LP

Wanted to let everyone know that on the most recent edition of the Midnight Writer News Show, we played the full LP of the "Four Days That Shocked the World (Nov. 22-25, 1963)." The album has a copyright year of 1963, which, considering the date, means they put this together in under a month. Reid Collins of WNEW Radio News narrates the events of those four days with news footage spliced in. If you have a conspiratorial view regarding the JFK assassination, you’ll find this fascinating. You’ll pick up small things throughout that are hair-raising. There are some "Did he just say that?!?!" moments, to be sure. If you just love history and are not conspiratorial, this is a deeply moving piece of work with great news footage of those four days. Run time is approx 45 mins.

https://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-episode-157-jfk-oswald-four-days-that-shocked-the-world/

Edited by S.T. Patrick

On 7/1/2021 at 12:13 AM, Ron Bulman said:

Bump to remind myself I want to watch this. 

Finally started listening to this.  I must admit it's hard to watch an LP.

Interesting to hear this recording.  Thanks.

I have a copy of 'FOUR DAYS'.  The historical record of the death of President Kennedy, compiled by UPI & American Heritage Magazine.  Copyright 1964.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:17 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Finally started listening to this.  I must admit it's hard to watch an LP.

It is, yes. I think it's a fascinating LP. There are parts of it that make you stop and think "wow" i.e. where they say the secret service were concerned about the open windows along the route. Even the conspiratorial-minded can listen to this and say "Wait, what?!?!" because they say some interesting things that go against what ends up being the mainstream version of events. Interesting all around.