The Education Forum

Connally's lapel flip in frame 224

2 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

I was verifying the diagram before I posted and read that Shaw disagreed with the diagram in his WC testimony.  He did not personally make the diagram. The article claimed he lowered the nipple AND the exit wound. But although he lowered the nipple he said the wound was in the right place, he just had to lower the nipple to reflect its position relative to the exit wound.(see below)
WC CE680

shaw2.jpg

Yes, interesting chart. This is consistent with what is seen on the Z film, that JBC turns around to see what has happened to JFK, but after JFK has been shot through the neck. JBC does a near 180 in his seat, and looks over his own right shoulder to try to see JFK. But JFK has slumped to JFK's left (towards Jackie). JBC begins to turn to try to look over his own left shoulder, when struck.  His torso is "leaning back" when struck, thus explaining the relatively steep 28 degree angle.  

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Yes, interesting chart. This is consistent with what is seen on the Z film, that JBC turns around to see what has happened to JFK, but after JFK has been shot through the neck. JBC does a near 180 in his seat, and looks over his own right shoulder to try to see JFK. But JFK has slumped to JFK's left (towards Jackie). JBC begins to turn to try to look over his own left shoulder, when struck.  His torso is "leaning back" when struck, thus explaining the relatively steep 28 degree angle.  

At what point in his turn back was he hit? . He never turns all the way back so then the question is where did the shot come from that took the path it did through him?

2 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

At what point in his turn back was he hit? . He never turns all the way back so then the question is where did the shot come from that took the path it did through him?

My best guess is ~Z 296. 

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/zfilm/zframe290.html

The above website allows you to look at one frame at a time. Somewhat blurry copy, unfortunately. 

It seems very likely the bullet did come above and behind, based on the testimony of Robert Shaw, who I think is very credible.

An oddity about the JBC shooting may not be the back, but rather his wrist. The doctors say the bullet entered the dorsal or non-palm side of the wrist. It is almost impossible for a normal human to hold the dorsal side of the wrist/palm so that it faces the chest. The volar or palm side, yes. 

Dr. Robert Shaw said it was possible another bullet entirely had entered and exited Connally's wrist. 

This may seem like a stretch, since there were only three audible shots, at least inside the limo. But occupants of the limo said bullets were entering the cab as if from automatic weapons fire, or in flurries. This suggests perhaps an additional automatic rifle with a silencer was used that day. 

20 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

My best guess is ~Z 296. 

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/zfilm/zframe290.html

The above website allows you to look at one frame at a time. Somewhat blurry copy, unfortunately. 

It seems very likely the bullet did come above and behind, based on the testimony of Robert Shaw, who I think is very credible.

An oddity about the JBC shooting may not be the back, but rather his wrist. The doctors say the bullet entered the dorsal or non-palm side of the wrist. It is almost impossible for a normal human to hold the dorsal side of the wrist/palm so that it faces the chest. The volar or palm side, yes. 

Dr. Robert Shaw said it was possible another bullet entirely had entered and exited Connally's wrist. 

This may seem like a stretch, since there were only three audible shots, at least inside the limo. But occupants of the limo said bullets were entering the cab as if from automatic weapons fire, or in flurries. This suggests perhaps an additional automatic rifle with a silencer was used that day. 

That Costella website also allows you to downloadall the Z frames in one zip file.  The lightbox site allows you to download the Groden version which is clearer. It does not provide all 485 frames though. https://sites.google.com/site/lightboxzframes/