The Education Forum

JFK Lancer 2021 Conference Update

Conference details and tentative speaker schedule:

Sessions will be streamed Friday and Saturday beginning at 9 AM Central and Sunday at Noon Central on November 19-21

The conference will be “virtual” with presentations streamed during the conference dates, and with a dedicated Facebook page for registered attendees to ask questions and participate in dialogs with presenters.  The fee will be $64.99 for conference viewing only, and $119.99 for conference viewing plus digital download.

All ticketed attendees will have the ability to re watch any presentation as often as they want until the 30th of November.

Reservations may be made at:

https://jfklancerpublications.com/?fbclid=IwAR0MYMd_B2oq_oRZRd0mLlXFa7txmrDJblVzitni8uEgyw4RCP4N0XYHlV0

Speaker Schedule / Subject to Change

Friday, November 19:

Debra Conway

Don Jefferies with Chuck Ochelli

Bart Kamp with Malcolm Blunt (two part)

Larry Schnapf

Stuart Wexler

Brent Holland 

Saturday, November 20:

Debra Conway

Russ Baker

Bill Simpich

Johnny Cairns

Larry Hancock and David Boylan (two part)

Gill Jesus

Andrew Kiel

Bill Kelly

Sunday, November 21

Debra Conway

Robert Groden

Jim DiEugenio

Mike Chesser

Thanks Danny,  we are really pleased with the breadth this year as speakers will not only cover history and research, but there will be updates on document releases, legislation, and what is going on in contemporary activities.  I'm also happy that Bart Kamp will be able to give some extended views into the archival of Malcolm Blunt's extensive document collections. That in itself will represent a new venue for many,  Malcolm has been a great personal resources for several of us over the decades, but now everybody will be able to benefit from his slogging away at the national archives all these many years.

Nice roster Larry. Malcolm is such a resource. Chesser is really good also. 

I did mine tonight.

Thanks Jim,  we are also pleased to have some UK presenters in addition to Bart and Malcolm  - as well as to be able to bring in Gil Jesus from this forum.  This year was extremely challenging with the web hosting problems and in particular Gabriella needs to be given huge credit for all the work in the trenches putting it together.  Especially as she also works a full time day job of about ten hours a day.   We appreciate all the presenters being so cooperative with their recording times given the challenges of her schedule.

She is really good, very cordial, easy to work with.

Lucky to have her.

I see Johnny Cairns is on the roster also.  Nice catch from across the pond.