The Education Forum

Asking for some info on the JFK autopsy photographs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean,

It sure looks like JFK is on an autopsy table in your illustration.Witnesses have said that the metal stirrup holding up JFK's head was not used during the start of the 8:00 autopsy.Maybe it was removable? I have no clue,but damn...it sure looks dark in there when others pictures seem to have been taken in light.

Asking for more help...

Don't pay any attention to the red circle.That is where Tosh Plumlee said he was at when the shots rang out.What I wanted to ask...is who is the gentlemen with the movie camera? was his movie camera confiscated also? I was also wondering if Gordon Arnold's camera might be the "other" film that recorded the limo turn on Elm street?

7CSrV9e.png

Edited by Michael Crane

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

Asking for more help...

Don't pay any attention to the red circle.That is where Tosh Plumlee said he was at when the shots rang out.What I wanted to ask...is who is the gentlemen with the movie camera? was his movie camera confiscated also? I was also wondering if Gordon Arnold's camera might be the "other" film that recorded the limo turn on Elm street?

7CSrV9e.png

That's NBC cameraman Dave Wiegman. He jumped out of camera car #1 near the corner and raced forward with the camera running. At this point in his film he is filming the Newman family sprawled out on the grass. 

Edited by Pat Speer

On 4/14/2022 at 11:55 AM, Michael Crane said:

Micah,

I consider you very knowledgeable when it comes to the head wounds.

THE JOHN F. KENNEDY AUTOPSY X-RAYS: THE SAGA OF THE LARGEST “METALLIC  FRAGMENT”

I've seen this and Mantik's "bird brain", but would it be possible to create an accurate artistic forgery of an x-ray of Kennedy's skull? At the very least, that would probably take some layers and layers of artificial material to be added and subtracted from an image based on JFK's real skull. The post-mortem x-rays in evidence do reportedly match the pre-mortem x-rays we have of JFK. Not sure if that's possible. The only way to be sure would be to find and test some old-timey x-ray equipment. 

Edited by Micah Mileto

Does anybody else think like I do that we the American public got cheated with the amount of autopsy photographs? What I mean is this.Let's say that there were 100 4X5 taken at autopsy.What I believe is that 50 of them were taken out & replaced.

EXAMPLE: 50 4X5 black & white photos were replaced with identical color photos.

or

50 color photos were replaced with identical 4X5 black & white photos.

Gone are the pictures with the probes in the body,along with the close up pictures of the back of the head wound & also the picture of the bruised lung.

Reibe did ask "where are all of the other pictures"

Tell me what you guys think?

Edited by Michael Crane

4 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

Does anybody else think like I do that we the American public got cheated with the amount of autopsy photographs? What I mean is this.Let's say that there were 100 4X5 taken at autopsy.What I believe is that 50 of them were taken out & replaced.

EXAMPLE: 50 4X5 black & white photos were replaced with identicle color photos

or

50 color photos were replaced with identicle 4X5 black & white photos.

Gone are the pictures with the probes in the body,along with the close up pictures of the back of the head wound & also the picture of the bruised lung.

Reibe did ask "where are all of the other pictures"

Tell me what you guys think?

Medical professionals, including somebody who was a student of John Stringer, said that the official autopsy photo collection seems inadequate. Although, autopsy photos are sometimes taken with multiple shots of the same view for redundancy sake. According to Mark Crouch, James Fox claimed that he saw autopsy photos and x-rays being burned by Robert Bouck.

Edited by Micah Mileto