The Education Forum

Video RARE Jesse Curry about George De Mohrenschildt

3 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Thanks for all the new (to me at least) videos. This one leaves off with a tantalizing question about DeM contacts. Are there filmed interviews of George talking about himself? 

The two Curry films, and the numerous other times Curry spoke publicly (I believe) made me wonder about all the filmed interviews that never happened, or were lost or in private hands. Curry comes off well enough. Do you have any interviews with the many Dallas Detectives who were integral to the framing of Oswald? Westbrook’s name keeps popping up. 

3 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks for all the new (to me at least) videos. This one leaves off with a tantalizing question about DeM contacts. Are there filmed interviews of George talking about himself? 

The two Curry films, and the numerous other times Curry spoke publicly (I believe) made me wonder about all the filmed interviews that never happened, or were lost or in private hands. Curry comes off well enough. Do you have any interviews with the many Dallas Detectives who were integral to the framing of Oswald? Westbrook’s name keeps popping up. 

Thanks. I do not unless you mean the common ones in The Men Who Killed Kennedy from 1988/1991.