The Education Forum

Rethinking Oswald’s Mail: P.O. Box 2915 and the Missing Change of Address Orders by Tom Gram

Has anyone read this article? He was interviewed by Len Osanic on Black OPs radio last week and has written a 50 plus page essay that has a detailed analysis of Oswald's mail and his PO box.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XvkmfIq44G8B-B_RV4L90f5AoXYdRTN4/view

I really would advise that people either read the article or listen to Tom on BOR.

Its an interesting thesis and I am glad Len agreed to the interview.

Jim:

Saw the first 2 episodes of JFK Destiny Betrayed. Looking forward to watching the next 2 episodes, the magic bullet chain of evidence was really interesting and I can see your influence with the commentary regarding Kennedy's foreign policy.

Thanks John.

I like the four hour version more, since I think its the first detailed look at how Kennedy's foreign policy broke with Ike and then how LBJ restored it back.  Man, where are you going to get stuff like Indonesia, Congo and the Middle East like that?

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone. I just joined the forum and am the author of this essay. It's 25k words and not exactly light reading, but here's a very brief summary of the main finding if anyone is interested: 

The official story is that Oswald closed P.O. Box 2915 on 5/14/63 and forwarded both his and Marina’s mail to 4907 Magazine St. However, the change of address form in evidence has no clerk endorsement, which indicates that it was never processed by the Dallas Post Office. 

Marina filed a change of address on 5/10/63 from P.O. Box 2915 to Ruth Paine’s house (2515 W Fifth St.), but the form was never entered into evidence

The earliest FBI reports out of Dallas said that P.O. Box 2915 was rented in the name of "Mrs. Lee H. Oswald" and was closed on May 10th. This information was reported to the highest levels of government for over twenty-four hours after the assassination. Assuming the box application in evidence is legitimate, the confusion over the primary renter can be plausibly explained if Marina closed the box with her May 10th change of address, using the option for “entire family or firm”, which would have forwarded both her and Oswald's mail to 2515 W Fifth St. 

Sure enough, Oswald filed a change of address on 5/15/63 from 2515 W Fifth St. to 4907 Magazine St. This was a correction to his May 14th form, which was never endorsed because Marina had already closed P.O. Box 2915 and changed the family address to 2515 W Fifth St. Discovery of this May 15th form at the Irving Post Office is what first led investigators to New Orleans after the assassination. Despite how important this form was to the investigation, it was never entered into evidence

The government went through A LOT of effort to cover-up that Oswald's mail was routed through Ruth Paine's house by Marina in May '63. Per postal regulations, Marina could not have done this without being either the primary renter of P.O. Box 2915 or listed as entitled to receive mail on the box application. There is a surprising amount of evidence for both scenarios - yes even the first one. 

Either way, the cover up definitely happened. No less than four documented change of address forms were buried, three of which were Marina's; and one forwarding cancellation form was (quite blatantly) tampered with to fit the official story. If you don't believe me read the essay. It's long and dense as hell but I found some pretty interesting stuff. 

9 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

Hi everyone. I just joined the forum and am the author of this essay. It's 25k words and not exactly light reading, but here's a very brief summary of the main finding if anyone is interested: 

The official story is that Oswald closed P.O. Box 2915 on 5/14/63 and forwarded both his and Marina’s mail to 4907 Magazine St. However, the change of address form in evidence has no clerk endorsement, which indicates that it was never processed by the Dallas Post Office. 

Marina filed a change of address on 5/10/63 from P.O. Box 2915 to Ruth Paine’s house (2515 W Fifth St.), but the form was never entered into evidence

The earliest FBI reports out of Dallas said that P.O. Box 2915 was rented in the name of "Mrs. Lee H. Oswald" and was closed on May 10th. This information was reported to the highest levels of government for over twenty-four hours after the assassination. Assuming the box application in evidence is legitimate, the confusion over the primary renter can be plausibly explained if Marina closed the box with her May 10th change of address, using the option for “entire family or firm”, which would have forwarded both her and Oswald's mail to 2515 W Fifth St. 

Sure enough, Oswald filed a change of address on 5/15/63 from 2515 W Fifth St. to 4907 Magazine St. This was a correction to his May 14th form, which was never endorsed because Marina had already closed P.O. Box 2915 and changed the family address to 2515 W Fifth St. Discovery of this May 15th form at the Irving Post Office is what first led investigators to New Orleans after the assassination. Despite how important this form was to the investigation, it was never entered into evidence

The government went through A LOT of effort to cover-up that Oswald's mail was routed through Ruth Paine's house by Marina in May '63. Per postal regulations, Marina could not have done this without being either the primary renter of P.O. Box 2915 or listed as entitled to receive mail on the box application. There is a surprising amount of evidence for both scenarios - yes even the first one. 

Either way, the cover up definitely happened. No less than four documented change of address forms were buried, three of which were Marina's; and one forwarding cancellation form was (quite blatantly) tampered with to fit the official story. If you don't believe me read the essay. It's long and dense as hell but I found some pretty interesting stuff. 

I look forward to reading your contributions, and it is great you joined this forum.