The Education Forum

Jean Rene Souetre expelled from the US 18hrs after JFKA?!

2 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Leslie,

I would be interested, if you're willing.

Steve Thomas

Steve, I've shared the composite on Ed Forum in the past so of course I'm willing.  

However, the file exceeds the limits of EF, so I'm trying to remember how to drag the composite (or "choose file") into this thread so that you can consider the images. 

For now, the caption of photos of Jean Rene Souetre reads, 

This poor quality photograph is a unique piece.

It is the agent of the DST Michel Mertz, from two different angles, infiltrator of the OAS environment protect de Gaulle.  

He was in Dallas November 22 where he pretended to be Souetre.

His presence in Texas is proof that the French services knew that Kennedy was going to be assassinated that day.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Steve, I've shared the composite on Ed Forum in the past so of course I'm willing.  

However, the file exceeds the limits of EF, so I'm trying to remember how to drag the composite (or "choose file") into this thread so that you can consider the images. 

For now, the caption of photos of Jean Rene Souetre reads, 

This poor quality photograph is a unique piece.

It is the agent of the DST Michel Mertz, from two different angles, infiltrator of the OAS environment protect de Gaulle.  

He was in Dallas November 22 where he pretended to be Souetre.

His presence in Texas is proof that the French services knew that Kennedy was going to be assassinated that day.

Hi Leslie,

Are you able to post URL’s to the threads / images?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Chris - seems unlikely you will get anywhere with family.

Fascinating development from @Leslie Sharp. Sounds like the families are less than happy. I think they may respond that way regardless. 

How are you rationalising that, Paul? That Roux was a real person visiting friends and wanting a visa to work in the US but, would work in MX until he could get the work permit papers? Does he get extradited? Are there outstanding files on Souetre or Soutre? Or, even Mertz? 

I’ll probably have a go at messaging / emailing his offspring. Even if its in vain. Knowing families they aren’t always in step. 

8 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I constructed the composite so it's stored on my desktop.

Is there a way you can email me it or whatsapp and i’ll find a way to post it? Alternatively you could probably use a photo sharing site or social media page and upload, sharing the link.

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Fascinating development from @Leslie Sharp. Sounds like the families are less than happy. I think they may respond that way regardless. 

How are you rationalising that, Paul? That Roux was a real person visiting friends and wanting a visa to work in the US but, would work in MX until he could get the work permit papers? Does he get extradited? Are there outstanding files on Souetre or Soutre? Or, even Mertz? 

I’ll probably have a go at messaging / emailing his offspring. Even if its in vain. Knowing families they aren’t always in step. 

My gut says it’s FBI misdirection. It was always Souetre, and SDECE knew it. 

2 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Is there a way you can email me it or whatsapp and i’ll find a way to post it? Alternatively you could probably use a photo sharing site or social media page and upload, sharing the link.

Thanks 

Chris, I posted the composite of the photos several months ago on the primary EF thread "Coup in Dallas".  Let me know if you can't find it.

2 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

My gut says it’s FBI misdirection. It was always Souetre, and SDECE knew it. 

That’s the way it feels to me. I think the only reason we are saying this is because a shoddy job of misdirection has been done. 

30 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

That’s the way it feels to me. I think the only reason we are saying this is because a shoddy job of misdirection has been done. 

I'm pretty sure we all agree a "shoddy job of misdirection has been done".  Who among us are prepared to get back on track?

2 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I'm pretty sure we all agree a "shoddy job of misdirection has been done".  Who among us are prepared to get back on track?

I think some of us have appetite/energy. Does Michel Mertz pass through Canada? Ever live in Canada? Would the Canadian authorities keep records / archives? 

Do the French authorities have photos of both Mertz & Souetre? 

I have looked at your montage of Images, they are two people who look nothing alike. I just scoured google and saw additional images. 

Was the deputy head of the SDECE coincidentally in a meeting with James Jesus Angleton when JFK is shot? 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

I think some of us have appetite/energy. Does Michel Mertz pass through Canada? Ever live in Canada? Would the Canadian authorities keep records / archives? 

Do the French authorities have photos of both Mertz & Souetre? 

I have looked at your montage of Images, they are two people who look nothing alike. I just scoured google and saw additional images. 

Was the deputy head of the SDECE coincidentally in a meeting with James Jesus Angleton when JFK is shot? 

de Lanurrian?

26 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Chris, have you studied photos of Mertz vs. Souetre? Do you think they resemble one another?

The ones I have looked at are two completely different people in terms of face shape, hair type, hair line, bone structure, facial features etc. They can’t be confused.