The Education Forum

The Truth about Ruth with Aaron Good

Someone asked me about this talk where I joined Max Good and the fast arising podcast host Aaron Good.

I thought this came out well, and at the end I managed to bring up Bill Hootkins.

Max's film is really catching on.  He did not even think he would even get a streamer.  He now has four.  And he is shooting for a cable sale.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/episode-50-truth-67651710?fbclid=IwAR3mcdq0y4R2LBSEpz-qzySRSawxHcGhJkwNneVdC7NMjSEgGgSpcgu2DgY

Edited by James DiEugenio

And do not worry, I am working on part 2 of my review of Max's film, which might end up with three parts.

Meanwhile, I refer everyone here to the 8 part series on the Paines that is at Kennedys and King.  That is what really started this off: Carol Hewett, Steve Jones, and Barbara LaMonica decided to take Sylvia Meagher's advice  and looked  behind the curtain..Presto

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/carol-hewett-steve-jones-and-barbara-la-monica-dissect-the-paines

Edited by James DiEugenio

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

And do not worry, I am working on part 2 of my review of Max's film, which might end up with three parts.

Meanwhile, I refer everyone here to the 8 part series on the Paines that is at Kennedys and King.  That is what really started this off: Carol Hewett, Steve Jones, and Barbara LaMonica decided to take Sylvia Meagher's advice  and looked  behind the curtain..Presto

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/carol-hewett-steve-jones-and-barbara-la-monica-dissect-the-paines

Whew.

Lots to read and contemplate regards this comprehensive Ruth and Michael Paine summary.

Just letting it all soak in.

Ruth expressed extreme upsetness about "Lee's lies" in his draft letter to the Soviet Embassy which she found left openly on a desk or table for her to easily find and read.

Her ability to discern lies versus truth in Lee's Soviet Embassy letter draft reveals she knew a lot more about Lee's provocative political activities than one would imagine beyond just her stated innocently pure humanitarian interest reasons to help Marina and her children, imo.

She obviously was watching and keeping track of Lee and his activities much more than one would expect?

Isn't that really interesting Joe?

And Jenner helped her get her story straight about that one, since in the first line of the letter, if you buy the official story, Lee was not lying.

But see, she had to have a reason to do what she did, that is essentially pilfer the letter and deposit it with the FBI.

In rereading Chris Newton's work on this, I think he is correct about it.  The whole furniture rearrangement deal was a pretext, in likely did not occur.  It was a pretext for Ruth to further uncover the letter.

I had to read Chris's work on this subject twice, and all the way through both times.  That was the only way I could fully understand it.  

But it seems to me to be of the utmost importance.