The Education Forum

The DVD is on the way--and its Number 1 already

Thanks VInce.

And that guy has to be a xxxxx.

They are not scripts.  They are ANNOTATED SCRIPTS.  All the difference in the world. So the scripts read like books.

Also, the major part of the book is the 200 pages of interviews that were left on the cutting room floor. Where are you going to get a list of experts like this all in one book, talking about their specialities in the JFK case?

You won't.

16 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I noticed that one of those one-star LN reviewers lives near Langley, Virginia.   Coincidence?   🤥

Interesting!

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks VInce.

And that guy has to be a xxxxx.

They are not scripts.  They are ANNOTATED SCRIPTS.  All the difference in the world. So the scripts read like books.

Also, the major part of the book is the 200 pages of interviews that were left on the cutting room floor. Where are you going to get a list of experts like this all in one book, talking about their specialities in the JFK case?

You won't.

WELL SAID, Jim! EXACTLY--they are not merely word-for-word transcripts of the documentaries; far from it. Excellent!!!

15 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ha.  Not hardly, might have said the RW John Wayne?  The one, one star review they actually post says "Not A Book!", "This is not a book at all, it's a screenplay (Two actually) for Stone's sequel(s) to "JFK".

No dooky dumbass.

Just got my wife to order it as a belated Fathers Day present.  I didn't realize it was out yet until a few days ago.

JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass: DiEugenio, James, Stone, Oliver: 9781510772878: Amazon.com: Books

It's excellent!!!

Thanks to you both.  I just had the chance to leaf through the book this  morning.

And I made a post as to what I think is my favorite and most important part of the book.  The last lines on page 448.

I really think that summariizes as to what the scripts, and films,   were really  about.