The Education Forum

Oliver Stone in Quebec, Part 1

I just explained what you were trying to do in detail.

I did not mention every single outlet, only some that were easy to recall and express.  These are some I did not mention:

Showtime

All five streamers

Canada pre screening with Paul Bleau, which made CBC radio, look at their numbers, and other Quebec print media

Canada after the screening, with Talk Radio and more Paul Bleau interviews

The 15 interviews that Oliver did after Cannes, in France and on domestic channels like RT, that one did over a  million views.

The three You Tube trailers, combined for over a million.

The Italian Newspapers especially in Rome which covered Oliver at the FIlm Festival. How many people in Rome Bill?  Both version played there.  (My name was mentioned prominently in the news stories.)

The domestic interviews that Oliver did, with people like Abby Martin and Valutainment.

I could go on and on.  I hate to tell you Bill, but Oliver Stone is a pretty big figure internationally.   You may not like it, but yes he has that kind of visibility all over the world.  And no JFK documentary had ever had the life or reach this one has had.  And no one will ever do it again.  

I stand by what I said and since I now know who you are --Good Bye

Edited by James DiEugenio

27 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I just explained what you were trying to do in detail.

I did not mention every single outlet, only some that were easy to recall and express.  These are some I did not mention:

Showtime

All five streamers

Canada pre screening with Paul Bleau, which made CBC radio, look at their numbers, and other Quebec print media

Canada after the screening, with Talk Radio and more Paul Bleau interviews

The 15 interviews that Oliver did after Cannes, in France and on domestic channels like RT, that one did over a  million views.

The three You Tube trailers, combined for over a million.

The Italian Newspapers especially in Rome which covered Oliver at the FIlm Festival. How many people in Rome Bill?  Both version played there.  (My name was mentioned prominently in the news stories.)

The domestic interviews that Oliver did, with people like Abby Martin and Valutainment.

I could go on and on.  I hate to tell you Bill, but Oliver Stone is a pretty big figure internationally.   You may not like it, but yes he has that kind of visibility all over the world.  And no JFK documentary had ever had the life or reach this one has had.  And no one will ever do it again.  

I stand by what I said and since I now know who you are --Good Bye

I don't hate Oliver Stone. I'm a fan of almost all of his movies, including JFK.

Let me get this straight, if I put an interview I did on YouTube and only 1,200 people watch it, am I allowed to claim that I've reached an audience of 40 million? I'm sure YouTube has 40 million visitors.

Your statement was (and still is) laughable.

Edited by Bill Brown

Sandy,

He was privy to the whole 13 month unfolding of the film.

Knew every country the film was released in and who did the broadcasting.

Knew every single interview Oliver and I did and where it was and who did the interview.

DVP has a soulmate.